Chapter 8

We made our way home from the beach because it was getting dark out. No one was home when we came in.

Johnny 😒😂
U have the house to urselves enjoy:)
Read 9:34

Me:
kk
Read 9:35

"Babe it looks like we have the house to ourselves," I told jj. "Perfect," He smiled. We went to our room and locked the door. He went to one of his drawers and got some pot. "How did I not know that you had that?" I asked him. "I don't know princess," He smirked. JJ came and sat back down on the edge of the bed and smoked it. He offered me some and I smoked with him until it finished. He brought some alcohol we were able to get from a liquor store. So we drank and drank. We were drunk and high. He kept looking at me up and down "Baby my face isn't down on my boobs," I slurred. "Haha *hiccup* I know that," He slammed his lips onto mine and kissed me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. JJ'S hands were tangled in my hair. He pushed me on the bed and laid on top of me. His lips went down to my neck, planting soft and gentle kisses. Then he started sucking on my skin. It made me moan. "Haha, you like that?" He chuckled. His hands traveled everywhere on my body. He touched all the curves and right spots. JJ slid his cold hands under my top causing me to shiver. He sat me up and took my shirt off. He threw it across my room and went back to kissing me. I flipped him over making me on top of him. I took off his shirt, letting me see his abs. I started to kiss him. My kisses traveled lower and lower from his body, making him let out a moan. "You like that don't you," I teased. "Fuck yeah," I rubbed my hands on his abs causing him to chuckle. He flipped me over and now I was under him again. "Aww I liked being on top of you," I whined. "Not today princess," He took off his shorts leaving him in his boxers.  He moved his lips to my neck and started to suck on it again. His lips traveled lower from my body. It made me moan again. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked. "Yes just hurry up before I change my mind," I laughed.I felt a smirk paste on his face.

Now this is where you start to use ur imagination:)

The next morning I woke up with dirty sheets, a hangover, and a pillow on the floor. I rubbed my eyes and sat down. Wait... why am I naked. Why is jj naked- oh. The memories of last night came rushing into my brain. OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HELL. JJ slowly sat down, yawning. "Umm jj?" I said. "Yeah baby," He yawned, stretching his arms.

"Did we have s*x?" "Huh?" He looked and my bra, then himself, then back at my bra. "JJ my face is up here," I snapped. We both laughed it off and laid back down "Okay but we can't tell anyone, cause John B will kill us," jj said. "Totally agree," " Wait I'll be right back," I told him. "I wore one of his tops and went to the bathroom. I finished washing my hands and opened the door to see John B making his way to the bathroom.

"Hey Johnny," I said "Hey lils," I made my way back into our room. And I started to cough..hysterically.It smelled like drugs and alcohol. I quickly opened my window so fresh air can come in. JJ was getting dressed so I got dressed myself.

 JJ was getting dressed so I got dressed myself

Your outfit is above

I finished putting on my shorts then jj came and fell on me, wrapping his arms around my neck. He pressed his left cheek onto my right. "I love you, you know that..right?" He whispered in my ear "I love you too j," I giggled. He kissed my cheek and let go of his arms. We went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. I left the bathroom to go brush my hair. "Hey babe can you fix my hair?" jj asked. "Of course I can," I messed around with his hair until I found a cute hairstyle that would suit him. I didn't change much really. He looked in the mirror and turned to me.

"Who are you?" He asked me. I chuckled at his stupid but remarkable jokes. "Babe I didn't change a lot of anything," I answered. We walked out of our room and we went into the living room. "For the record, if that is a smuggling ship, with illegal contraband on the inside of it, it probably belongs to someone else," Pope went on. "Pope, honey, you talk to much," I rolled my eyes at him. "Well , stupid things come with good outcomes all the time," jj grabbed the bulk of cash and spread the money in his hands.

"All we need to do right now is find a way to get into that cargo hold of the wreck," He continued. "Til then we just lay low and act normal," "And how do we do that?" Pope asked. "Keggar?" Kie suggested. "YES LET'S DO IT," I pointed at her. "John B and jj got the big container of beer. We all got the essentials and made our way to the beach. John B opened the saran wrap while jj opened the beer.

A bunch of people came from every side of the island came.But mostly we were all pogues. Kiara, John B, jj and I were passing out the beer. "Whay is she doing here," Kie asked. I looked at her then I looked towards the direction she was looking. Sarah Cameron. The kook princess. Ew. I don't hate Sarah. I just don't like looks. Plus girl code duh. If Kie doesn't like someone, I don't either.

The sun went down so jj started a campfire, and everyone gathered around it. "Sarah may I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" jj asked. "Um no thanks," She replied. I walked over to him because he doesn't have the best reputation. I walked over and put my arm over his shoulder. "Is it not fancy enough for you?" jj asked. "You know what, man" Topper smirked. "That's nice but I didn't ask you," "JJ stop it just give it to him," I whispered. "If you said pretty please then maybe," "Oh pretty please" "Ya Sarah," Topper splashed the drink on jj.

Then jj grabbed Topper's shirt,making Topper back up.John B and I pulled jj's arm back making him let go of Topper. "Haha so funny man," John B was telling jj. "DIRTY POGUES," Topper yelled from behind him. John B ran up and pushed him back. Topper threw a punch at John B then kicked him into the water. " Don't make me drown you like your old man, okay?" He piped out. The crowd I the back was chanting "fight , fight" which I'm guessing triggered John B. He got up and pulled Yopper down with him from behind. "John B let it go," Sarah said. I wanted to know what they were doing because it was confusing me. Were they wrestling or? "Stop!" "John B," Sarah . "Oh my god can you stop yelling John B? How about yell Topper for once," I said. She looked at me then rolled her eyes. They were throwing punches at each other until Topper pushed John B into the water and then fell on top of him. He kept his head underwater trying to drown him.I got angry. Super angry. I already lost my family 8 months ago. I'm not losing my cousin over a kook. My jaw was clenched.

I slipped out the gun from jj's pocket and made my way to Topper. I held the gun against his head. The gun's safety clicked. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" "Leah put the gun down," Sarah yelled. I rolled my eyes at her. "Baby, please," I looked over to jj to what looked like had tears in his eyes, but he tried not to show it. "Leah, Leah we're good we're good," Topper dropped John B and I removed the gun from his head. "Kie can you check your psycho friend please?" She asked Kie. "Get the hell off our side of the island," I yelled.

Everyone saw Leah shoot the gun twice into the air. I had never seen her so mad at anything. Her hands started to shake as she looked down on her hands. She dropped the gun and ran into my arms while Pope and Kie scolded her from behind her. "It's okay, baby, you're okay," "Right now is not the time," I mouthed to them. Leah let go of me and went to check on John B and I followed.

I let go of jj and made my way to check on John B."John B are you okay?" I asked kneeling down. He fell into the water. "I think that answers your question," Kiara said. She saw me roll my eyes at her but I didn't really care. JJ and I held John b while Pope and Kiara cleaned up and got our things. We made our way back to the Chateau. JJ and I played him down on his bed and let him rest.

OMG. I have 126 reads guys. Thank u guys so much. Do u guys think I should make another story? I love u byee 👑❤