Chapter 13**

"Dev." I shook Devon lightly and kissed his cheek. "Devon." He groaned and turned over. I sighed and crawled so that I was sitting in his lap. I started kissing up and down his neck and Devon groaned again. 

"As much as I love this wake up, why are you waking me up at-" He paused and glanced at the clock. "-3 in the morning?" I kissed him on his lips again. 

"Umm I really want some cookie dough ice cream but I dont want to go to the store alone." I whispered sheepishly. "Sorry I asked, I will just go back to sleep, now." I realized I sounded so stupid asking him to do this for me. I started to get off his lap when he grabbed my waist and kissed me again. 

"Let me put some clothes on." He rolled out of the bed and grabbed a muscle shirt and sweatpants. I put on some sweat pants and my Ohio Uni hoodie. It was oversized so it fit my belly too. We drove to the 24 hour store and parked in the handicap spot in the very front. I doubt anybody would be towing our car right now anyway. 

"Hmm should I get the new chocolate cookie dough or normal cookie dough ice cream?" Devon hugged me from behind and laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I felt sorta bad pulling him away from our bed.

"Whatever you want sweetie." Hmm well in that case I get both. I pulled the two tubs of ice cream out of the freezer super fast since I didnt like the cold and waddled to the front counter since Devon was still attached to my back. 

"Is this all for you?" The bored lady asked me. She eyed Devon quickly, but just ignored him because his eyes weren't even open.

"Yup."

"Your total is 8.48." Devon reached into his pocket and pulled out a 10. He handed it to the lady and she did a double take on Devon. "Devon? Devon Clark?" He looked confused then a look of realization passed over him.

"Oh, hi Andy." The lady beamed at him and batted her eyelashed at him. Devon was tense and looked like he just wanted to get out of there.

"How hae you been? I havent seen you since the wedding?" Wedding? I have no clue who this lady is. She wasn't in any of our pics.

"Um well there was no wedding, so that's why you haven't seen me." Devon grabbed my hand and started to pull me away. 

"Chloe told me some hoe wouldn't leave you alone, is this her?" I tensed and tried to break away from Devon but he tightened his grip on my hand. 

"No, this is my pregnant wife, so watch what you say, Andy." His threat was very clear in that statement and Andy caught it because she made a different approach at him.

"Don't you miss us? Her being pregnant must ruin all the fun. I can make it fun for you again." I closed my eyes and counted to ten in my head. It was too early in the morning to want to fight sluts.

"There was and never will be an us. I never slept with you either so you must have thought it was me when you were drunk out your ass." He turned and we walked out of the store and got in the car. 

"Devon, Im going to get you facial recontruction." He chuckled.

"Why babe?" 

"Because you attract too many people. You're mine." I growled possessively. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You're right. I am yours and you are all mine."

***

"I like the blue but I think the green might match better with the dark oak." I tapped my finger on my lip and Devon leaned against the cart. 

"Once again I say, whatever you want. I personally love everything you choose so I dont mind." I kissed him then patted his cheek.

"That was a very smart answer to tell your pregnant wife." I looked back at the blankets then tossed the green one into our cart. "So what's left to get? We have the crib, stroller, bottles, diapers, the changing station, and a few outfits."

"Mmm, how about bibs?" I snapped and walked over to the bib sectin and grabbed one that said 'Mommy loves me'and another that said 'I have Daddy's great looks' which both will be very true. We went to check out and I rolled my eyes as some of the employees as they whispered to each other trying not to make it obvious that they were talking about me. 

I leaned agianst Devon and he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my head. "Devon, can we go get some fish and pickles?" He smiled at me and nodded then started unloading the baby stuff with the help of another male employee for the crib and changing station. 

"Total is 206.19" Devon pulled out his debit card and swiped it and put in his code. The cashier hadn't stopped staring at me and I knew he wanted to ask me a question. 

"What do you want to ask me?" He looked momentarily embarrassed but went back to normal quickly after. 

"Umm well I wanted to know how is it being pregnant? My girlfriend is pregnant and she's scared so I wanted to know if she has reason to be." Aww thats so sweet. I smiled and wrote my number down on a piece of the reciept and handed it to the boy. 

"Tell her to call me." I waved goodbye at him and pushed the cart while Devon guided it from the front. Another employee came to help load the stuff into our borrowed truck. I got into the truck and turned up the heat and waited for Devon to get in. 5 minutes later, the stuff was secured in the back, so Devon opened the door quickly and shut it. He started holding his fingers in front of the heater trying to warm up quicker. 

"You know, you look really hot when you're flushed from the cold." I told him. I grabbed his hands and started blowing on them myslef since the heater obviously wasnt doing a good enough job.

"You know, I dont know if your intention is to turn me on or not, but you're doing a great job of it." I kissed his fingers.

"Well we can deal with that later, off to your parents' huble abode!" He shook his head at my randomness and put the car in drive.

I knocked on the door and bounced in my spot from the cold. Today seemed to be one of those few days where the temperature was oddly low for that time of year. There was some struggling behind the door, then I was greeted by the little arms of Stacey. She was taller than the last time I had seen her and her hair had grown. 

"Hey Stace." We had been getting closer ever since me and Devon claimed the marriage. She waved at me excitedly before going back to looking at her cellphone. I wish I had a phone at 11. . 

"Mommy! Daddy! Devon and Jay are here!" Stacey yelled as she walked down the hallway, presumably to her room. 

"Hello Jayda, how are you and my grandchild doing?" Hunter asked smiling at us. He gave me a side hug and gave Devon a man hug with that little pat on the back in the end. 

"We're doing great! Just finished some baby shopping. We got to paint the nursery soon." I said plopping down in the comfortable love seat.

"No, you wont be painting anything. Me, Brandon, and Devon will. I know those fumes won't be good for you. I mean, I let Devon's mother paint while she was pregnant with him and look how that turned out.

"Oh ha ha ha. That was so fuuny." Devon said sarcastically causing me and Hunter to laugh. 

"Are you guys bullying my son?" Teresa asked walking into the room. 

"Yea, Hunter is." Hunter playfully glared at me, but Devon kissed the side of my head. When Devon pulled away, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

'Hi Jayda, how are you?' -Unknown

'Fine and who is this?' -Jayda

'My name is Louisa. Im Elliot's girlfriend. I'm pregnant.' -Unknown

'Oh! Yes! How are you?' -Jayda

'I'm fine. Do you think we can meet and talk soon?' -Louisa

'Sure. Tomorrow sounds fine for me text me whenever to meet :)' -Jayda

'Thank you' -Louisa 

I smiled knowing that I was going to help somebody, even if I sometimes felt like the world was against me and Devon, there was always something to show me the exceptions. 

***********************************************************************************************************************

I know crappy ending..Im sorry! Next chapter will be better! :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me! 

Love you guys! :P