Chapter 2**

I felt the uncomfortable heat on my face, so I know the sun was rising. I stretched and felt something heavy tighten around my waist.

I froze.

I turned and saw the most gorgeous man I had seen in my life sleeping peacefully. My head was pounding from the inevitable hangover and I was confused.

Why was I in a bed with this man? What day is it? What the hell happened yesterday? Then it came to me.

Devon.

This gorgeous man next to me is named Devon. I looked down and paled. I lifted the covers slightly and my worst fears were confirmed. I had just lost my virginity while I was drunk.

"Oh no, no,no, no, no!" I jumped out of the bed and I felt my vision blur from my tears. How could this happen to me? How could I have been so stupid? My fast movements caused Devon to wake up. When he saw me standing in front of him, naked, his eyes widened. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. It was 10:00 am.

"Oh crap. No! How could this happen! Only I could miss my own wedding!" Wedding? He was engaged? I started hyperventilating as I back up to the wall and slid down. I could barely breathe at this point.

Devon seemed to have noticed me freaking out,so he made his way to me. I couldn't keep my eyes away from his manhood and he seemed to notice how freaked out I was about this.

He grabbed his boxers and slowly made his way to me.

"Look, Jay, hun I need you to breathe. In. Out. In. Out." I took his advice and soon I was breathing normal, but I hadn't stopped crying yet. "Whats wrong?"

"What kind of question is that? Everything is wrong!" I snapped. "I just freaking lost my virginity yesterday to a taken man! And now he's missed his wedding! What do you think is wrong? Huh?!" He seemed to be shocked by my little outbreak.

"Look, I'm so sorry about all of this. If I could take it all back I would. But please, we just need to leave and find everyone else." He was right. We did need to find everyone, so I pulled myself together and stood up to go take a shower. felt disgusting, and I needed to get the dirty feeling of my body.

I noticed a piece of paper on the table as I passed it on the way to the bathroom, and something glittered in the sunlight from my hand. What the heck? I picked up the paper and caught sight of a diamond ring on my finger. I looked down at the paper and saw a marriage license.

I turned around to face Devon slowly. My legs were too shaky to turn any faster. "Um Devon, you were supposed to get married today right?" He ran his hand through his hair and nodded.

"Well, it seems you did." I showed him the papaer, and he snatched it from my hand. I caught sight of his ring from the movement, and that's when it hit. I'm married.

"Oh my god. I'm married to someone else. Oh god, Jayda, Im so sorry." He looked so regretful. This is a mess. What am I supposed to tell my fiancee. Oh gosh, she must've looked so crazy being stood up." Maybe I was being a little inconsiderate to his situation, but I needed to get the question off my chest.