Accidentally Mrs. Clark (Student/teacher)**

"Come on, lets go! Its time to party!" I rolled my eyes at Penelope who was bouncing on the tips of her toes.

"Calm down, we still have to make through security." Me, Penn, and Danielle were sneaking into a club. It was probably the last time we would be able to until next break which wasn't for another couple months.

School was starting in 2 days and I was ready to get this last year out of the way. I'm ready for college.

"Jayda, you are no fun. I mean, of course we will get in, just look at you." I looked down at my outfit. I mean it was nothing special, I was wearing a short, black Grecian dress that clung to every curve and black Manolo Blahniks. I understood I looked nice, but I doubted it was enough to get us in.

We got to the front of the line and I could clearly hear the song playing inside, Ayy Ladies by Travis Porter. I love that song, I started slowly swaying my hips to the music and I could see the security guard looking at my long legs.

"Identification please." I handed him my ID along with Penelope's and Dani's. I was silently praying that he believed I was 21, but by the way he kept glancing at my legs, I could tell we could were about to get let in. Right when he pulled his eyes away from my legs, three gorgeous men walked out of black Porsche and straight past the security guard. The best looking one patted the guard on the shoulder and smiled at him.

"Hey Randy, it's been a while." The security guard smiled back at him.

"It sure has been, Devon. How's the family?"

"Doing good, and how is my beautiful Lily?"

"Doing great. I bet Lil would love for you to drop by and visit."

"We'll see." the gorgeous man, I guess is named Devon, flashed another smile and turned toward us. "Hey Randy, let these girls in with us." Wow, talk about luck. Randy handed us back the IDs and opened the doors for us. Devon guestured for us to go in first. Then, him and the other two men followed behind us. The minute we got in, Penelope pulled me to the bar and started flirting with the bartender. I rolled my eyes and turned to meet pure green eyes.

"Any drinks you want are on me." I smiled at Devon.

"Thanks. In that case, I will have a Pina Colada." The bartender nodded and started working on my drink.

"You really aren't 21 are you?" I snapped my heard towards Devon with wide eyes.

"How did you know?"

"I just did, but its okay. Enjoy your night Ms.Beautiful." I smiled at how corny Devon was and watched his back as he walked away from me. The bartender placed the drink in front of me.

"Oh what the hell, let's make this a night to remember."

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! This is the first chapter. Its just a started to sort of show how everything happened.

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys!

And that's a pic of Devon on the side :)