Epilogue**

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I turned to Dani.

"Really?" I turned to the side and looked at my swollen stomach. I was so nervous that Devon wouldn't want me after he saw my big belly in the dress. It was ridiculous considering he's the cause of my big belly and that we are already married, but still.

My dad poked his head through the door and smiled at me. "Ready?" I smiled at him and nodded. After Devon's accident, my dad came around and finally accepted that I was going to stay with Devon. We are now closer than we ever were.

Dani followed behind me, and carried my train and when we reached the door, she dropped it and paired up with her husband Luciano and walked down the aisle. I took a deep breath as I heard the music change and knew it was time for me to go out. My dad led me through the door way and we walked to the rhythm of the music down the long white isle. It was littered with purple orchids that Kiya, Dani's daughter, had tossed. She was now standing next to her mom, holding her hand.

I finally reached Devon and noticed how handsome he looked in his classic black tuxedo. My father kissed my cheek then took a seat next to my mother and I took Devon's hand and turned to him. We looked into each other's eyes until the priest started talking.

It was finally time for vows. Devon started. "Jayda, you are the love of my life. No matter how fast or crazily we got together, I love you. You, Nate, and our little angel are my life. You are the air I breathe, and I don't know what I would do without you. When everybody gave up on me, you stayed by my side until I was well again. For that, I can never repay you. I love you so much, sweetheart."

Now I started. "Devon, ever since I first met you, I liked you. As crazily as it sounded, I was fine with being married to you because you were just a charming and lovely man and I am so happy that you chose to stay with me. When you were in a coma, I was devastated, it was like my light had burned out and the only way for that to change as for you to wake up. When Nate was born, I ached for your smile and touch. And when you finally woke up, I prayed and thanked God for bringing you back to me. Baby, I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you."

I felt a tear drop out of my eyes ad Devon gently wiped it off. Since we were already married, we didn't have to go through the ring ceremony. "With the power invested in me, I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Clark,  again. You may kiss your bride." Everyone chuckled and we grinned before kissing gently then linked hands. I grabbed Nate's little body and whisked him in my arms and ran outside of the church. People were already standing outside and they tossed more purple orchids at us. Our little happy family. I put Nate down and he ran to his grandmother, Nate'smother while we went into the limo.

We went inside the limo and I kissed Devon like my life depended on it. "I cant wait until I get you out of this dress." I got hot and bothered just by Devon's comment and I kissed him again. When he pulled away, he bent down and kissed my belly.

We arrived at the venue and walked han in hand to the reception. The DJ announced us and everybody cheered for us. We went and sat down at the center table. The servers came out and we all enjoyed either fish, chicken or steak. For the sake of my baby, I got chicken even though I got Devon to feed me some of his steak.

"Its time for the first dance." We stood up and Devon pulled me close to him. I rested my forehead against his and we just stared into each other's eyes as we danced. As lame as it sounded, I fell more in love with Devon. We danced to the song Little Thing by One Direction, but we actually got them to sing for us since Devon's dad owned that big recording company.

Them singing it live for us was beautiful and everyone clapped when it was over and Nate ran to us. We all started to dance as the DJ took over after that and controlled the music, but we invited 1D to stay if they wanted to. For that whole time, Devon danced with his little sister, while I danced with Nate.We danced for a little before the Dj announced the father- daughter dance and the Mother- son dance. We both grabbed our dance partners and slow danced to 'What A Wonderful World'.

After that, everyone started to dance and I decided it was time to mingle with my friends. I walked over to the table where Dani was and hugged her husband. Luciano was a tall man, about an inch shorter than Devon, and was crazy in love with Dani. It was sweet. "Luciano, thank you for being in my wedding, it means so much to me."

He stood up and gave me a proper hug. "Anything for you, lovely." His sweet Italian accent almost made me melt inside and I could definitely see why Dani picked him. I moved around and saw Devon standing next to Brandon.

"Brandon boo boo!" I screamed out.

"Jayda loo loo!" We are lame, I know. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead and pulled away. "You look stunning, if I wasn't married and you hadn't already been married, I would have so taken you." I rolled my eyes. Brandon actually ended up marrying Emma. When guilt starting eating at her, she went to Brandon to get in contact with us and they hit it off. Brandon surprised us all by getting with Emma because we all thought he liked men, but I guess he likes them both and Emma won out.

They look totally in love. I glanced around the room and my eyes caught the one person I didn't think to show up.

Chloe. When I found out that she actually hadn't died, I jumped on the chance to invite her. I thought it was terrible that she had died on such bad terms with us, but when I discovered she had just attempted to kill herself, I needed to make amends.

I made my way over to her and I saw her smile when she came up to me. Her smile was sad though. "Hello Chloe, I'm glad you could make it. I wasn't sure if you would come."

"Yeah, just came to say congratulations and I wish the best." She sounded different, more shy and soft spoken. I also noticed her clothes were less flamboyant and more conservative. It was a nice change.

"Thank you. Are you going to stay?" She shook her head no. We were silent, just staring off at the laughing crowd.

"You know, this was supposed to be me. Me and Devon having 3 kids, laughing and smiling at everyone. We were supposed to be us, completely in love." I stiffened and waited for her to continue. I didn't now where she was going with this. "But I see, it wasn't supposed to happen. He's happy now, without me."

I looked up at her and saw the sad smile etched on her face. "Have a good life with him, Jayda. Goodbye." She smiled again, but it was a happier smile and she turned and left the reception hall. Devon came up behind me and hugged me from behind.

"Hmm ready to go?" I nodded and smiled back at him before kissing his lips.

"Seems the Bride and the Groom are ready to go! Let's see 'em off!" The DJ screamed through the mic and everyone turned and faced us. All the women grouped together and I threw the bouquet behind me and it landed in the hands of one of my cousins. I gave Nate one last kiss before winking at my cousin who had about 10 guys starting at her. I left the room hand in hand with Devon. We had finally had our dream wedding and now, it's official.

I am no longer Accidentally Mrs.Clark!

************************************************************************************************************

Cliche ending, I know but the story has come to an end.

Please vote if you liked the story and comment about what you liked! I would loovee the feedback!

Love all you guys so much! <3 <3