Chapter 23 "Honest"

Kaiori POV

"Oh?" The Hokage raised an eyebrow.
"I remembered somethings in the Forest of Death..." I whispered.
"I remembered some Jutsus I have Air and Lightning Chakra Nature and when I saw my teammates in trouble it just came to me and I took action without thinking.." I whispered fake tears building up in my eyes.
"I killed those people!" I shouted crying.
"I'm a monster!" I kept fake crying.
"They were attacking your teammates and you were in the Forest of Death it's gonna be okay." The Hokage reassured me sweetly.
"I was slowing my crying while on the inside I was smirking proudly.
"I have these idiots wrapped around my finger." I thought to myself.
"You're free to leave, but please tell us when you regain memories." The Hokage smiled to me.
"Okay, I will." I sniffled and walked back to find Naruto.

Jiraiya POV

I walked to the Hokage's office to let him know I returned.
"Hello." I smiled then I saw that brat that was with Naruto earlier.
"Watch it you brat." I hissed as she pushed past me.
"Oh you're that pervy toad sage or whatever where's Naruto? Did you kill him?" She asked making Kakashi and the Hokage give me questioning looks.
"I don't know where he is! And no I didn't kill him." I sighed as I walked in and she walked out.

"Do we want to know?" They asked while I shook my head.
"Well nice to see you again Jiraiya." The Hokage stated with a smile.
"Why is she such a brat?" I asked referring to the kid that walked out moments ago.
"She lost most of her memories and is still adjusting.." Kakashi replied nervously.
"Oh yeah she mentioned something like that." I mumbled.
"Anyways, Apparantly Orchimaru was in the Akatsuki years ago I believe it was about 6 years ago." I stated seriously.
"Interesting we also have some news on Orchimaru..." The Hokage stated.
"Ivy might be somehow related to Orchimaru I sensed the same dark aura presence on Orchimaru as I did on Ivy...." He trailed off explaining where he saw Orchimaru.

Kaiori POV
+
Time skip

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT YOU MORON!" I laughed as I walked to where I heard Jiraiya's voice shout from.
I walked into a little seating area and saw Jiraiya and Naruto eating watermelon.
"Hello." I smiled brightly but fake.
"Hey Ivy! Sorry but we ate all the watermelon.." Naruto apologized.

"Now I must be off I've wasted too much time already!" Jiraiya sighed.
"Hey! What are you talking about!? Where are you going!? What about my training? We had a deal!" Naruto shouted questions at Jiraiya.
"I don't give a flyin fish for your training! I have my research to conduct!!" Jiraiya shouted waving his arms in Naruto's face.

"Wow that's cold even for me." I mumbled.
"Research my butt! It's not like I don't have better things to do than hang around a pervy old coot like you!" Naruto shouted pointing a finger at Jiraiya.
"I've got to train til I'm stronger than anyone! Cause pass the Chunin exams! And then someday I'm gonna be Hokage!" Naruto said with his finger still pointed at Jiraiya.
"Hmph! That's a good one! Tell me? Did you fall on your head when you were a baby? Is that what makes you this way? Now I know you're wasting my time! That's enough! I need to get on with my research!! And for that I need a lovely lady!! No fruits no vegetables but a laaaadyyyyy!" He shouted exaggerating the last word.
"A lady? Oh if that's what you wanted then why didn't you just say so? No problem!" Naruto shouted doing some hand signs.
"Oh here we go again." I say with a long sigh.
Jiraiya's face went wide with shock and excitement while I sighed with disappointment and our old Sensei who was "hiding" got a nose bleed and fell into the well.

"If you keep staring like that I'm gonna blush!" Naruto said in a kawaii voice.
"You're so-so lovely!" Jiraiya mumbled.
"We got a winner! A perfect 10!" Jiraiya shouted with a thumbs up and a stupid face.
"She's just my type! I really really like herrre!" He said happily checking Naruto's girl form out.
"How did you do it!? Where on earth did she come from?" Jiraiya asked happily.
"Oh no biggie! I call it my sexy Jutsu!" Naruto giggled.
"Yeah! I love it! You're a genius lid! This is an amazing technique!" Jiraiya shouted then started babbling.

"This is pathetic to watch!" I cried out.
"So you'll help us with our training now?" Naruto asked innocently.
"You bet! But only on one condition!" Jiraiya sang creepily.
"What condition? What is it?" Naruto asked confused.
Jiraiya drooled in response and turned around.
"I'll do it... if you promise to stay like that the whole time!" He giggled.

"I was right! You are pathetic! You're nothing but a lousy little pervert!" Naruto shouted with an accusing finger pointed at Jiraiya.
"I am not a little pervert!" Jiraiya tried defending himself.

"Oh this is gonna be a good show!" I laughed at the two and they looked back to me with a growl then went back to their argument.

"Oh then tell me! What are you?" Naruto asked angrily.
"AHAHAHAH!" Jiraiya laughed at the question. "I'm a big one!" He shouted with a laugh and weird finger motions.
"Oh? Great that makes all the difference!" Naruto said with a finger still pointed at Jiraiya.

Well then we got to train but most of it was boring.

"He is bad at walking on water." I whispered to Jiraiya before Naruto fell in and we both laughed.
"I've seen his seal once before since then 5 prongs were added." I whisper to Jiraiya as he readies a removal.
"Probably the work of a rouge Ninja Orchinaru." He whispers back.

Jiraiya's POV

"Probably the work of a rouge Ninja Orchimaru." I whisper in a reply to Ivy's whisper.
But something I didn't expect happened when I did. Her eyes widen and she froze for a spilt second when I said the name Orchimaru then a slight smirk worked itself onto her face but slowly faded into a frown.

Just what exactly is this girl? Is Ivy her real name? Could it be?
Could it be Tsunade and Orchimaru's daughter? Is she here to invade the Leaf Village!? Or is she here to find her mother? Or is she dead and I'm over thinking? Time will tell....

---------------------------------------------------------

More cliffhangers? Yes yes and triple yes!
Also yes I do know Jiraiya didn't want the third to know he was there at first but it helped my storyline sorry!