Chapter 3 You're all idiots!

Kaiori's POV

The pink haired one was about to hit Naruto but Iruka Sensei walked in right before she could.
So then all the girls ran to their seats before Iruka got onto them.

I just sat there straight faced acting like I could care less.
On the inside I wanted to laugh so much but.
I know better, I was taught to control emotions and never let them seep through the mask of a well trained Ninja.

I spaced out thinking about my Father and Kabuto, I was chained back to Earth by a angry Iruka Sensei tapping on my desk.
Oh hi! I chuckled nervously.
I perfer students to be paying attention during class! Iruka hissed at me.
Eveyone started laughing at me I couldn't care less so I stayed quiet as Iruka walked back to his desk.
Then he got on with the lesson and I actually listened. The reason being that it was chakra control so I just mocked him in my thoughts heh...

FINALLY! I screamed as class was over, everyone just turned and stared at me with wide eyes.
I just ignored them and walked off.
Then I heard foot steps behind me. Who is it? I ask not turning around. In return I get a gasp, how'd you know I was there!? A shocked Naruto yelled from behind me.

I then turned around and flicked his forehead.
Next time be quieter dimwit. I sighed as he looked angry at my insults on his sneaking skills.
I know what I'm doing here! He stated clearly upset. Oh well I'm sorry I had no idea your an expert on sneaking around! I yelled annoyed at the brat's attitude. WELL I AM! He screamed trying to best my yelling.
Whatever! I seethed and walked away before I get too pissed off. UGH! I punched a tree angry that a brat got me so pissed off. I sat down before my jutsu wore off. (She has a disguise jutsu on since she looks a lot like Orchimaru.)
Now that I think about it, his chakra was ominous... I thought long and hard about it but since I was angry when I saw him all I could think about was sucker punching him in the face. Whatever I brushed it off and went home.

The day of the graduation exams!

It's been about a month that I was in the village and I made friends with Naruto and lots of others! They are just pawns in my game though.
Sasuke is a weird one, he'd be a good vessel for father though.
Might as well try to be nice which I have been doing for a few weeks.
Now I have to go make some clones tch easy I'll make four to ensure my graduation but not make anyone suspicious. I was brought to the test room and made 4 perfect clones then Iruka and Mizuki gave me my head band and I tied it on my thigh.
Thank you I bowed then left as they called in the next person.

At Kaiori's house

Ugh now I have to get teammates maybe I should have told Father I didn't wanna go here! I yelled coldly at my wall.

Team bla blah thingy

I walked in early as usual and no one was there as usual I sighed and took a seat.
Then the room started flooding with people and voices. Naruto came to sit beside me like always. Hi! I waved at Naruto. H- he was cut off by Shikamaru. Huh? What are you doing here Naruto?
This isn't for drop outs you can't be here unless you graduate he said as coldly as ever. Oh yeah do you see this!? Do you this? He pointed at his headband. Open your eyes Shikamaru it's a regulation headband! He yelled. We're gonna be training together! How do you like that? He sassed off being Naruto. I looked over at Hinata staring at Naruto happily.
Then the two girls came running in to Sasuke and Naruto looked over at them staring at Sakura.
Iruka went on with a long speech about Genin blah blah I spaced out.
Squad 7! Naruto Uzmaki, Sakura Haruno, Naruto cheered as Sakura melted sighing something about dying. Sasuke Uchiha, then Naruto and Sakura switched and Ivy- uh... Ivy due to odd numbers. Then the rest of the squads were announced and dismissed when their squad leaders. And no sign of our squad leader. (I'm skipping the lunch scene since I don't have anyway to add Kaiori into it)

He's late! Naruto yelled. As we sat down watching Naruto peek his head through the door.
Naruto! Just sit down Sakura yelled.
I don't want too! How come our teacher is the only one that is late!? I'm ready to roll believe it!
Ivy please help me out here Sakura pleaded at me with puppy eyes.
No. I said coldly turning my attention to the window, well more what's outside the window.
Iruka sensei is already gone Naruto yelled obnoxiously.

We know okay? Sakura said trying to calm herself down. Hey! What are you doing Sakura screamed as Naruto was getting an chalky eraser and stuffing it between the door and door frame setting a trap for our late teacher.

I sighed looking over at him then kept looking out the window.
Naruto! Sakura yelled once again. That's what he gets for being late suprise! Naruto said getting hyper. Your asking for trouble! You know you shouldn't do that Sakura said lying through her teeth. Hn, our teacher is a Jonin an elite ninja he wouldn't fall for that Sasuke the quiet Uchiha spoke up.
Sasuke is right! You're so clueless Naruto. Sakura sighed.

Just as she finished the words our teacher came in and fell for the trap.
I immediately put my eyes on him and studied him trying to figure out who he was. The copy cat ninja! I thought not realizing I had gasped. Naruto broke out laughing at our Sensei who had just walked into his trap I got him! Naruto yelled pointing at the teacher with only a head inside the room. I'm so sorry Sensei I told him not to do it! Sakura claimed but I could tell on the inside she was laughing it up. Sasuke was confused as to why the elite ninja fell for the trick and I just sighed.
Hm how can I put this our Sensei said picking up the eraser from Naruto's trap. My first impression of this group....
You're a bunch of idiots he said calmly. As everyone sweat dropped at the words.

Let's go to the roof our Sensei sighed bringing us to the roof.
Alright why don't you introduce yourselves? One at a time. He said lazily.
Introduce ourselves? Sakura asked dumbly. Uh things you like things you dislike your future dreams and hobbies along with your name.
Why don't you go first? Naruto asked. Me? My name is Kakashi Hatake things I like and things I hate hm.. I don't feel like telling you that my dreams for the future... Never really thought of it.. as for my hobbies I have many.
That was totally useless all he told us was his name. Sakura whispered to the rest of us. Okay your turn you on the right you first.

Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I like instant ramen and the ramen Iruka Sensei bought me from Ichiraku. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after putting the water in the ramen. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them! And my future dream is to become Hokage believe it!

I'm lazy so we're skipping to Kaiori's intro.

My name is Ivy I said with no emotions. Well what clan are you from Sakura asked confused. Oh uh I lost my memories a while back and I can't remember I said nervous of lying with the copy ninja in my presence.
Oh I'm sorry! Sakura yelled looking at me pitifully. It's fine I fake smiled and continued with my introduction.
I like training hard and I dislike idiots and anti social freaks I said staring at Sasuke while Kakashi glared at me.
My hobby is training my dream for the future is uh to become a good Shinobi of the Leaf.
Good your each unique and have your own ideas we will have our first mission tomorrow the lazy copy ninja stated.

What kind of mission? Naruto asked obnoxiously. It's a task that the four of us will do together.
Wow thanks for making that crystal clear I glared at my Sensei.
A survival exercise he sighed.
I thought we were supposed to have a real mission! Sakura yelled angered.
This is not like your previous training.
So uh what kind of training is this? Naruto asked confused.
Then our Sensei busted out laughing.

Probably going to give us a threat or something I thought to myself.
What's so funny!? Sakura asked as confused as Naruto. Well if I tell you the answer your not going to like it he said trying to not laugh.
Of the 28 graduates that just came here only 9 are turning into Genin the other 18 will be thrown back to the Academy the chance your going back to the Academy is at least 66% he chuckled as all the others looked shocked.
See didn't I tell you you wouldn't like it? Sensei said holding back more laughter.
That's insane! We worked hard to get here believe it! The annoyed Naruto yelled.
I decide whether you pass or fail be at the designated at 5 AM and bring your ninja gear!
Naruto started making angry noises.
You're dismissed he told the group also don't eat breakfast or else you'll puke. He said then poofed away.