Chapter 9 Darkness...

Kaiori's POV

I was brought back to the hell of flashbacks by that name "Tsunade"

But it's weird this flashback wasn't of my mother but Gaara....?

"Where are you going?" A angry Kabuto asked from behind a 6 year old me.
"Town." I replied short and sweet trying to get away as fast as possible.
"Lord Orchimaru said that you are to stay inside." Kabuto said getting even more angry knowing that I knew my Father said that and tried leaving anyways.

"Oh really I didn't know." I said trying to act innocent.
"Well now you do know so get back inside." Kabuto said pointing towards the door.
"And if I don't?" I ask Kabuto pushing his buttons.
"We'll just have to kill that little friend of yours!" Kabuto shouted with not so empty threats.

"Kabuto, don't be so mean to my dear child." My Father's voice said calmly from inside the hideout.

"Oh that's when we were around the Hidden Sand Village hideout around then." I thought remembering the horrible things that happened there.

"Lord Orchimaru I-" Kabuto started before my Father cut him off.
"I know I said that but you don't have to shout!" My Father shouted very ironically at Kabuto.
"Now Kaiori go kill Gaara of the Desert." My Father said smirking.
"WHAT!?" I screamed shocked at his words.

"The Kazekage hired us to kill the kid now go do as your told." My Father stated walking back into the hideout with Kabuto following behind him.
"Okay Father..." I said with my voice breaking and tears almost coming into my eyes but I pushed them back.

With Gaara

"Hey.." I said to Gaara who was waiting for me, while I almost cried.
"Kio!" The little red head shouted running over to me.
"Gaara we have to talk..." I said watching his face go from pure joy to betrayal and let in a instant.
"W-what's wrong.. Kio." He asked tears daring to leave his eyes.

"Gaara my name isn't Kio, my name is Kaiori and my Father is a rouge Ninja... I hate this so much but I have to kill you. But I can't do it! I just can't!" I screamed at the red head boy.
"K-ki-ill m-me..?" He asked frightened.
"I won't do it!" I screamed at the shaking boy in front of me.

"You're like everyone else!" The boy shouted spiralling out of control.
"I'm not! I won't ever kill you! I'm trying to explain!" I shouted tears flowing out of my eyes in a steady stream.
"I wish it would end differently! I wanted to be your friend but my Father simply won't let me!" I screamed crying my eyes out and eventually dropping to the ground.

"It's okay!" My sweet friend yelled and hugged me.
"My-my Father is... Orchimaru I can't stay he'll make me leave I'm not allowed to have friends! He kills them all making them his little experiments." I cried into his arms.

"I'm different he can't kill me!" Gaara shouted trying to comfort me.
"He can make me leave though and we are already supposed to leave tomorrow!" I said calming my tears.
"Take this." Gaara said handing me almost marble like piece of his sand.

"And just come here tomorrow! Your Father can't do anything without going through me first!" He chuckled.
"Okay and her take this." I laughed handing him my mothers mother's necklace. "It's the last thing I have of my mother but you should keep it." I said hugging him.
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow!" He said happily smiling while hugging me.
"Okay!" I say giggling.

As he tried to pull away from the hug I hit a pressure point in his neck.
"I'm sorry Gaara..  I won't let Father kill you." I said laying him down carefully and putting my Mother's necklace onto his neck and putting his piece of sand in my pocket.

"I'll never forget you!" I cried while running away.
I quickly used my Kunai to make lots of cuts on my body and ruffled my hair around and ripped my shirt a little bit to act like I couldn't kill him.

"Did you do it?" My Father asks while I came back into the hideout.
"No, he almost killed me but I was close to killing him." I said walking away from this conversation.
"Really? Or is that a lie and you just didn't want too?" He said smirking like he already won this.
"Yes..." I gave in knowing he won.
"Kabuto use the memory tampering jutsu on her." I gasped loudly as my own Father wanted to make me forget my bestfriend my ONLY friend.
"What!?" I shriek as Kabuto grabbed my arm.
"Just be a good girl so we can leave already.. Or I'll go kill your little friend personally." My Father threatened me.
"Okay Father.." I said looking down and letting Kabuto wipe my memories of my friend Gaara.

Orchimaru's POV

"Lord Orchimaru she gave the boy Tsunade's necklace and he gave her a piece of his sand shall we let her keep it?" Kabuto asked me as I thought.
"Let her keep it, it's not like she'll have any memories of him now." I said laughing at my poor daughter's misery.

Flash back over
3RD POV

"Gaara... I'm sorry..." Kaiori whispered in her deep forced sleep.

"What!" Kabuto shouted as he realized that Kaiori had remembered.
"Kabuto! Wipe her memories again if she remembers Gaara she might just try to find him... and he knows her real name and her real information!" The snake shouted as Kabuto already started to work on it.
"I did it my Lord" Kabuto said bowing in front of the snake.
"Good job Kabuto now wake her." Orchimaru said giving Kabuto another task.

Hope you liked the little flashbacks!
Sorry it's a little bit short and confusing