Cahpter 11 Chunin Exams

Kaiori's POV

Me, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were all waiting for Kakashi Sensei on a bridge since he is late as always.

"WHY WHY WHY IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME HE SETS THE TIME AND THEN WE HAVE TO WAIT HOURS FOR HIM!" Sakura screamed.
"It's not fair!" Naruto piped in.
"What about my feelings I rushed here so fast I didn't even have time to blow dry my hair!" Sakura yelled.
"And I didn't even have time to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Naruto yelled again.
"You uh didn't? That's really disgusting Naruto...." Sakura said looking at Naruto.
Sasuke looks annoyed and I just sat on the railing of the bridge wanting to go back to bed instead of wait for Sensei.

"Hey Ivy you're gonna fall if you keep sitting there!" Sakura warned me.
"Nah I'm fine." I said with a long sigh.
"Okay..." She said rolling her eyes.

"Hey good morning everyone! Sorry I'm late, afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said as he appeared.
"YOU LIAR!" Naruto and Sakura shouted at our Sensei as he jumped down.
"I know this is a bit sudden.." He said as we all walked over to him.
"But I recommended you all for the Chunin exams." He stated lazily.
"All four of you. These are the application forms." He handed us some papers.
"YES!" I screamed inside my head.
"Application forms?" Sakura asked.
"You're repeating me Sakura this is all voluntary it's up to each of you if you don't feel ready you can wait till next year." Kakashi said calmly.
"ALL RIGHTT KAKASHI SENSEI YOU ROCK!" Naruto screamed and then jumped on and hugged Kakashi..
"Don't slobber on my vest!" Kakashi said getting Naruto off of him.
"Whoever wants to take the Chunin exams sign the application and come to room 301 at the Academy it's at 3:00 PM 5 days from now that's it." Kakashi explained to a over happy Naruto and the rest of us.
"Ahahah! Chunin exams! Chunin exams!" Naruto shouted looking at the application.

"Hm Chunin exams!" Naruto said looking at his paper while the four of us walk away.
"I'll be up against a lot of really wicked Ninka!" Naruto said happily.
"Ha. I hope I get a chance to get even with that ugly little red head." I said happily while Sakura looked at me worriedly.
"Ivy are you sur-" Sakura started.
"I'll be fine Sakura!" I shouted cutting her off.
Naruto started giggling in a fantasy.
When I sensed Father and Kabuto's presence in the Village and smirked.

I was walking around town going to get some food when this random Ninja from the Hidden Rain Village came up to me.
"Hey I'm looking for training grounds to train at for the Chunin exams could you show me?" The guy asked.
"No." I said plainly.
"Why not pleaseee?" The guy asked again.
"No." I said plainly.
"Why?" He asked stepping in front of me.
"No go away Iruka." I said annoyed.
"Who's this Iruka I don't know anyone by that name!" He shouted.
"Iruka Sensei leave me alone I'm taking the Chunin exams." I said punching him in the face and walking away.

"Sakura! You're late" Naruto shouts as she walks over to us.
"Uh.. right.. sorry guys." She says nervously.
"Good morning Sasuke." Sakura says trying to be nice.
"Yeah." Is all she receives from him.
As we walked into the building there was a huge ass crowd and some guy in a green spandex was kicked by these idiots.
"You're taking the Chunin exams but you can't even get past us!?" The idiots with a Genjutsu shouted at the kid they just kicked.
"Why don't ya just give up before you get hurt?" The other one asks.
"Yeah I think I hear your mommy calling for you." The one who kicked him laughs.
"Please let us through we are supposed to go in there!" A brown haired girl asks as they punch her.
I walk up and they kicked me and I acted like it hurt me flying back towards the girl they punched and she caught me.
"I think I hear your mommy is calling too!" The same one taunts.
"Oh then you must be dead cause she is." I smile sweetly at the now shocked Ninja.
"That's harsh!" A couple of people yell very disturbed at my comment.
"Harsh? Don't kid yourself we're being nice by comparison! The exams are gonna make this look like a picnic!"
"Some of you won't even survive the exams-" He was cut off by me walking up the stairs and acting like I was crying. I saw Kakashi at the top.
"Are you crying!?" He asks alarmed.
"Nah just faking a innocent little girl act." I say smiling sweetly.
"Oh I see nice planning.. I guess?" He laughed.
"Can I go in?" I ask pointing to the doors.
"You have to wait for your teammates." He said rubbing the back of his head.
"Fine." I sigh and sit slide down the wall.
"What are you doing...?" Sensei asked as I closed my eyes and curled up in a corner.
"Sleeping" I say blankly.
"Okay..." He says like I'm crazy.

"Glad you came Sakura for your sake and the others, now you can all formally register for the Chunin exam." Kakashi said waking me up.
"Why what do you mean?" Sakura asked.
"You se-" Sensei started before I cut him off for pay back for waking me up.
"It takes a full team to participate in the Chunin exams which is usually three but in our case it is four we would have to drop out if we didn't have our full team." I say explaining to Sakura and the others while Sensei glared at me sitting in my corner with my eyes closed.
And then I spaced out trying to go back to sleep.
"We won't let you down Sensei BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yells as they open the door and I jump up and walk through with them.

"W-woah what's this?" Naruto asks as we walk in.
"Gee I guess we're not alone!" Sakura says fear in her eyes.
"Whatever." I say bored and annoyed with all these stares.
"Sasuke! Where have you been?" Ino yells as she runs up to Sasuke and hugs him.
"Boy you have no idea how much I was hoping you'd show up here! I've missed those brutey good looks of yours." She tried to flirt and I held in lots of laughter at her idioticness.
"GET OFF OF SASUKE HE'S MINE!" Sakura screams at Ino.
"Ms forehead they let you in here!? Still got those big brow lines om your billboard brow I see!" Ino insults.
"Leave my forehead out of this!" Sakura shouts as Ino sticks her tongue out.
"Oh it's you guys." Shikamaru said while walking over here with Choji.
"I knew was gonna be a drag.. but I didn't know it was gonna be this lame!" Shikamaru whines.
"So all three stooges are here." Naruto says turning to see Shikanaru and Choji.
"Hey you know what pipsquek! Ah forget it your a waste of time." Shikamaru says getting annoyed.
"Sorry but Sasuke's mine!" Ino shouts at Sakurs provoking her more.
"Well well what do ya know? Looks like the whole gang is back together again." Kiba says walkin over to us.
"Oh hi Naruto!" Hinata says shyly.
I zone out as I see Kabuto coming closer to us and smirk at him.

Okay uh this chapter was orginally 2000 words but I didn't mean for it to get that long so I cut it in half.
I perfer making 1000 word chapters that are easy to read and you don't have to get caught up reading a 1 million hour chapter.
Soo let me know in the comments if you perfer longer chapters or shorter chapters cya!