Chapter 15 Password

Kaiori's POV

The fake Naruto was exposed by Sasuke and puffed back to his normal form.
"Whatever I do I cannot lose all me Chakra...." I think to myself.
"Which one of you has the scroll?" The Hidden Rain Village Genin shouts.
"Or do I take you both out?" He says running towards us.

Sasuke uses Phoenix flower jutsu and the Rain Genin dodges them all then Sasuke and the other Genin clash Kunai's in the air.
"ARGHHH HEY GET ME OUTTA THIS!!" Naruto shouts tied up and Sasuke throws a Kunai releasing the ropes.

"I think I'll sit this one out." I say to Sakura who nods in agreement.
"Yeah Sasuke is so awesome he'll totally handle it!" She shrieks happily.

Sasuke gets hit by a paper bomb and gets sent flying backwards.
"Sorry! This is one test you failed! Now hand over the scroll OR YOU DIE! The Rain Genin shouts holding a Kunai to the back of Sasuke's throat.
"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted as I ran to make her shut up incase this guy's teammates were hanging around.

Naruto threw a Kunai making the Hidden Rain Village Genin jump away from Sasuke.
"OH NO YA DON'T!" Naruto shouted at the escaping Genin.
Sasuke activated his Sharingan and leeped after the Hidden Rain Genin.
Plunging a Kunai into his chest.
"Are you alright!?" Sakura screamed at Sasuke worried.
"Don't just stand there Sakura!" Sasuke shouted.
"That goes for you too Ivy!" He shouted to me.
"Chances are this guy isn't alone!" He shouted with the knife still in his chest.
"Fine I'll get moving!" I retort taking one step.

Later

"That proves that we can't just trust appearances! We have to come up with a way of knowing that each of us is who we say we are.. not some imposter using a transformation jutsu." Sasuke stated as I spoke up.
"So we need a password huh?" I say rolling my eyes.
"What kind of password?" Naruto asks.
"A secret one, known only to the three of us and don't trust anyone who doesn't know it! No matter what." Sasuke said making me bored.

"Well what's the fun if we know who we are?" I ask and everyone looks at me like I'm stupid and ignore the question I had.
"Okay listen closely cause I only wanna say this once..." Sasuke stated leaning in closer to us.
"The question will be 'When does a Ninja strike?' And the answer will be 'A Ninja waits until the time is right when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Got it?" Sasuke asks while I groan.

"I got it!" Sakura says seriously.
"Yeah I got it but it's annoying!" I sigh.
"You uh got one a little shorter?" Naruro asks dumbly.
"No Naruto that's it!" Sasuke says rudely.

"Oh come on? What's wrong didn't you get? I memorized it easy!" Sakura taunted.
"Yeah sure I got it I got it no problem! I just uh thought it was gonna be a password not a pass speech!" Naruto lies through his teeth.

"Alright then I'll take the scroll." Sasuke says bossily.
"Wait a minute Sasuke I uh, ahh." Naruto says getting cut on his other cheek.

"What was that??" He questions.
Then suddenly a huge wave of wind comes through.
"What is it now!?" Sasuke shouts annoyed.
"Ah Father is here finally!" I think to myself while we hide.

"Hm we got spilt up, now or never I should go talk to Father." I think making my way to my Father.
"Hello." I say walking up to him.
"Ah Kaiori where are your teammates I want to see the Uchiha fight." He said getting to the point.
"Not sure we spilt up after the wind attack." I say boredly.
"Can't we just kill Naruto and Sakura then kidnap Sasuke? I wanna go home." I complain.
"You need to stay here for longer my child, and the Uchiha has to come to us if we want this to work." Father says looking for my teammates.
"Fine! I'm gonna go find them." I say sighing and jumping away.

As I came into view I see Father already is here.
"Sasuke Sakura!!" I shout trying to sound worried.
"Sakura you ask her I'll take this one!" Sasuke shouts as Sakura starts questioning me.
"What's the password!" Sakura shouts keeping her distance.
"Ninja strike blah blah night blah blah weapons rest blah blah time is right." I say clearly not wanting to say the whole thing.
"That's good enough I guess..." She says while we run to Sasuke and "Yhe Grass Genin".

As we walked over we saw "the Grass Genin" pull out a earth scroll.
"You'd love to get your hands on our Earth Scroll wouldn't you? It would go so nicely with your heaven scroll." He taunted eating the Earth Scroll.
"Okay that's a little disturbing and I've helped do experiments on people with no sedatives before...." I thought to myself watching my Father do that.
"Well.. when this is all over one of us will have both scrolls... and the other will be dead!" Father said sadistically earning a gasp from both of my teammates.

I saw Sakura and Sasuke scream but nothing happened.
"Oh Genjutsu.." I mumbled.
"Sa-sakura I-Ivy?" Sasuke asked me and Sakura while I pretended to be as shocked as them.
I sensed for Naruto's chakra to see where the idiot went and realized he was in a snake....
"That fucking idiot..." I thought to myself.

"ARGHHHH! I will not be paralyzed BY YOU!" I scream at my Father excelling in acting.
I swiftly moved away from the Kunai he threw and followed Sasuke helping carry Sakura.
"That wound is deep will you be alright!?" Sakura asked Sasuke then Sasuke covered her mouth.
"Watch out!" I shout jumping away from the snake behind us.
Sasuke kills the snake with Shurikens and Father comes out of the snake sti disguised as a Grass Genin saying some bullshit I never listened to and never will.

"Looks like I came just in time!" Naruto shouted throwing Shurikens and Kunai's.
"Naruto!" Sakura yelled happily.
"I have some buisness to take care of." I mumbled not loud enough for my teammates to hear and sent a clone out this clone can't disappear until I release the jutsu so it'll work just fine.

"I need to find that Gaara of the Desert kid..." I mumbled jumping away to find him.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Wow already on chapter 15? I make multiple chapters every day so I have lots of them made but not posted I think I'm posting 10 today-July 17 2020