Ten

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy this update ❤️

Jungkook was awake before anyone else the next day

He huffed and squirmed in his bassinet, wishing he could sit up just a little bit, but it was useless. Who had thought it was a good idea to swaddle him?

A loud snore made him jump slightly, though.

Yoongi, of course.

Jungkook whined.

Hands immediately reached in and scooped him out of the bassinet, and suddenly l, he found himself lying against Jimin's blanket-covered knees, the man having bent them so he could face Jungkook.

It was from this angle that Jungkook could see the large dark shadows blemishing under his hyung's eyes.

"Good morning, Prince Charming," he said in a hushed voice, giving Jungkook a toothy smile.

Jungkook made a noise of acknowledgement. He wished he could actually talk, though it seemed Jimin decided for himself what the baby was trying to communicate.

"Ah, thank you very much," Jimin cooed, kissing Jungkook's soft cheek.

It was then he slid a hand behind Jungkook. At first, the other boy didn't know what he was doing, until he felt his hyung lightly cup his bottom.

He squeaked in displeasure, but Jimin Just chuckled. "Ok, we'll get you changed, and then go down and get you some breakfast. How does that sound?"

It sounds awful, Jungkook wanted to say, though his opinion as a baby didn't matter, apparently.

Jimin was very careful to not knock Yoongi when he climbed out of bed, even though Jungkook thought he should have, with how loud the other man's snoring was.

He was placed on the changing table and before he could blink, his onesie was unbuttoned and the wet diaper was off. He had begun to realise why parents put their young babies in legless onesies - it gave such easy access whenever they needed changing.