Four

"Five more minutes, Kookie monster," Jimin whined into his pillow, Jungkook's screams echoing across the whole room

Jungkook didn't even hear him.

Yoongi yawned loudly, before sitting up in the bed, leaning over his husband to take a look at his little baby. Jungkook was laid on his back, arms and legs flailing wildly as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sometimes, he wondered how there was stage in his life where he really wanted children. Because anyone who claimed to be a baby-lover had clearly never met his boy.

"Same old, same old," he sighed, shaking his head. Jimin had tried to block out the noise by shoving a pillow over his head - either that, or he was trying to suffocate himself. "I'll give him a bottle, love. Try and have another hour at least."

Jimin just mumbled something into the pillow, causing a fond smile to make its way to Yoongi's face. Despite not being a morning person, waking up with his two favourite boys in the world was not something he should really complain about.

Even if Jungkook did give him a run for his money almost every single day of the week.

"Right, you, let's go," Yoongi said once he'd gotten a shirt on, heaving Jungkook into his arms.

Jungkook's eyes widened. No! He wanted to go back to bed.

He threw himself around in Yoongi's grip, trying to get out of his hold, but of course, as a baby, anyone could pick him up. Jungkook hated it - hated being so helpless and weak to do nothing.

After shuffling his slippers on, Yoongi tiredly made his way downstairs, Jungkook still fussing in his arms. It was still dark outside, for goodness sake! Jungkook should have just slept while he could; as a baby, he'd found it was much easier to fall asleep in a matter of seconds. Rather than trying to make Yoongi and Jimin suffer he should have just caught up on his beauty sleep - but oh no, Jungkook never made it simple for his hyungs.

Although, he'd discovered that in this new baby body, things annoyed him more easily. The weirdest things irked him, like the fact that it was chillier than usual, or that Yoongi wasn't holding him close enough...