Seven

The next time Jungkook woke up, the smell of kimchi filled his senses

The next time Jungkook woke up, the smell of kimchi filled his senses. His stomach suddenly growled.

A door slammed, shocking him to the point of tears.

When he opened his eyes, Yoongi was hovering over him.

"Oh, did I wake you, baby? Daddy's sorry," the man cooed, lifting Jungkook, swaddled and all, into his arms.

He rocked him gently, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Jimin came rushing in then. "Oh, hi, babe. Did he just wake up?" he asked, approaching Yoongi and Jungkook a little slower now.

Yoongi nodded, patting Jungkook's bum. "Yup. Think little man heard me shut the door and got a little startled," he said sadly, cracking a little smile when Jungkook began to calm down.

Turning to Jimin, Yoongi then gave the younger man a peck on the lips. Jungkook blushed bright red. "And how's my gentleman been today?"

Jimin's face scrunched in fondness. He playfully hit Yoongi's shoulder, making sure to keep away from Jungkook. "You goofball. Wait until we're out of baby's sight before you start trying to charm me," he said, giving Yoongi a proper kiss.

They went into the living room there, Yoongi placing Jungkook in his lap. Jungkook frowned at how tight the blanket was around him and began to squirm and fuss, trying to kick his way out.

"Oops. Are we too hot?" Yoongi asked, unravelling Jungkook and placing the blanket next to him. Jungkook sighed at the coolness, feeling a whole lot better.

Until he felt a very uncomfortable feeling in his diaper.

"So, how was work today, love?" Jimin asked. He was sat right next to Yoongi, massaging the elder's thigh gently.

Yoongi smiled. "It wasn't too bad, actually. Got a lot done. Namjoon said the song should be finished by the end of the week, and it's not due for another two, so we're way early for our deadline," he grinned, a genuine gummy smile adorning his features.

Jimin grinned back. "That's great! Usually you don't finish until a deadline. Gosh, the amount of sleepless nights you've been through for that company," he said, tone dropping a little.