Six

I love that so much ^^

Jungkook may have been proclaimed brat, but he never lied about anything. And as much as he wanted to lie and say that he hated the walk with Jimin, he just...couldn't.

Jimin had great taste in scenery. Because the park which he had taken Jungkook to was absolutely beautiful.

"You've gone quiet, darling," Jimin cooed at Jungkook, peering down at him as he continued to walk. Although Jungkook's view was slightly restricted by the massive hood over the pram, he could still see past his hyung's body (Jimin wasn't the tallest of men, after all). However, now that he looked at the man directly, he realised how close they were.

He whined in discomfort, wanting to hide his face but not having the basic motor skills to be able to. His body was trapped under a blanket too, leaving him practically no space to move his arms or legs.

Ignoring his baby's fussing, Jimin continued to push the pram through the park. The sun was beaming down on his face, a nice warm glow on his skin, though he had made sure to apply plenty of sun cream in advance.

"Wow, Kookie. All the butterflies have come to say hello to you today," he said excitedly, watching as the colourful insects fluttered and bounced around the pram. Jungkook scrunched his face up at them.

They looked so happy. So...free. Not trapped in a baby object like he was.

Jimin noticed the sour look on his baby's face and sighed. "Oh dear. Someone's going to give me trouble today, aren't they?"

Jungkook, of course, couldn't reply, though he did his best to huff back at Jimin.

The park wasn't too crowded. It was mainly filled with people walking their dogs, and joggers and parents taking their children out for a little play in the playground. There were other people there with prams too, but Jungkook couldn't see too much as he was stuck lying down. Curse Jimin for putting him in such a humiliating position.

The man seemed to be in his own little world, occasionally reaching down to squeeze one of Jungkook's ankles through the blanket. His face wore a bright smile, as if he was astounded by the swishing of the trees and the sounds of birds chirping. Jungkook, on the other hand, thought it was pretty boring.

He used to hate it whenever his parents would force him and his brother out of the house for some 'fresh air', saying it was unhealthy to be cooped up watching TV and playing video-games all day. He'd had the same attitude when he first joined Bangtan, however with so little of your own space, he began to get himself out more pretty quickly.

And in this current situation, fresh air was a nice change of scenery. He'd probably go mad if he had to stay in that damned house for one more second. But he did not understand Jimin's fascination with the park.

Eventually, Jimin completely stopped walking, and as Jungkook looked up at him, he realised he was looking for something. He attempted to wriggle up so he could see what the man was looking at, however his position wouldn't allow him. He whimpered.

Jimin cooed at him. "It's okay, baby. Appa's just looking for somewhere to sit," he said soothingly, before beginning to wheel Jungkook over to a spot. Suddenly, he was pulled to sit in-front of a bench, Jimin walking around to sit in-front of him. He grinned at his baby widely, reaching a hand out to gently pinch Jungkook's tiny hand between his thumb and pointer finger.

Jungkook gurgled slightly, trying to ask his hyung why they'd stopped but not being able to get a simple word out. Only babbles left his lips, and Jimin looked so endeared. "Ah, is that so?" he said, responding to Jungkook's 'words'.