Friday Night Bites

After Bonnie and Elena get out of Bonnie's car they walk towards the school.

"So, what happened last night? Are you and Stefan good?" Bonnie asks Elena.

"Yeah, we're great, actually. We talked about the other timeline." Elena replies.

"Oh, did you tell him how you had an epic romance then fell in love with his brother." Bonnie says laughing a little.

"Yes to the romance, no to the brother. We didn't really get into it. I didn't even get to tell him about the pull thing."

"I'm glad, Ellie. You seem happy around him. Speak of the saint." Bonnie says as Stefan walks up to them.

"Hello Ellie, Bonnie." Stefan greets with a nod.

"Hey, Stefan." Bonnie and Elena reply.

"It's nice to see you Stefan, but I gotta go find Caroline. See you guys later." Bonnie says politely backing away.

"Bye, Bon Bon." Elena says as Stefan smiles at her.

"I still cannot believe your friends are so okay with me being a vampire." Stefan says whispering the last part.

"Well, my friends are very understanding people, Steffy. Which is why you should get to know them. You free tonight?"

"Yes." Stefan answers.

"Good. Tonight. My place." Elena demands.

"Okay, that could be fun." Stefan smiles.

"One condition though. You have to teach me to make Italian. And don't deny you can. I know everything." Elena teases him.

"Sure, what time?" Stefan laughs.

"Whenever you want. I'll go grocery shopping after school." Elena says getting excited.

Stefan was about to respond when he hears Tyler shout.

"Yo, Stefan."

Stefan turns around and catches the ball as Matt and Tyler run up to them.

"That was so awsome!" Matt exclaims.

"For real, you should join the team. Having a vampire would be so cool." Tyler says as Matt nods along.

"We would really suck less. Or more, I guess. Cause... you know... you're a vampire." Matt tries to joke.

"Yes Matty, I think he gets it." Elena says as they laugh.

"But really, you should. I think it would be fun and I could cheer for you guys."

"I'll think about it." Stefan says as they all walk through the halls.
______

In class, walking to her seat Elena sees Bonnie doodling numbers in her notebook and mutters

"Uh-oh."

Matt and Elena are ignoring Tanner as they whisper to Stefan.

"Come on, you would be great. Could be fun." Matt says.

"Yeah, Stef this is your first time to finally enjoy highschool without trying to hide your secret. Live a little." Elena tries to convince him.

"Miss Gilbert?" Tanner asks Elena.

"Hmm?" Elena replies absentmindedly.

"Pearl Harbor?"

"Tanner, why do you do this to yourself?" Elena says faking concern while the class laughs.

"December 7, 1941." Stefan supplies for her with a smile.

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert." Tanner jokes and the class reluctantly laughs.