The Suit

"We are definitely gonna get murdered out here." Damon says as he drives deeper into the middle of nowhere.

"They're in hiding and don't have daylight rings. They also wanted to meet on a neutral ground. This is the only place they would meet with us." Elena explains while Stefan leans between the front seats.

"Didn't that Slater guy explain we didn't want to hurt them?" Stefan asks.

"They've managed to survive 500 years on the run from Klaus and Elijah, no way in hell they're trusting us, even if Slater says we're cool." Elena says changing radio stations.

"This is it?" Damon asks in a judgemental voice as they pull up to an abandoned house.

"It's better than the place they would have held me last time." Elena shrugs getting out of the car and the brothers look at her confused.

"I'm sorry, what?" Stefan asks climbing over the seat.

"Oh you know, kidnapping and whatnot." Elena waves him off as they make their way up the steps of the abandoned building.

"We will talk about that later." Damon says sternly making Elena snort.

"You got it, boss." She says before knocking the rusted door knocker.

"Yo, open up. It's hella creepy out here." Elena shouts making the brothers smile at each other.

The door opens with an ominous creak making the trio walk inside.

Before they can say anything Elena is slammed into the wall by a snarling Rose.

"Oi, hands off the merchandise, Rosie." Elena scolds as Stefan and Damon pull the vampire off her.

"Rose, stop. It's not Katerina." Trevor says noticing the still visible marks on Elena's neck.

"Yeah, listen to Trev." Elena says as Rose calms down as the brothers release her.

"Doppelganger. I thought you were a myth." Rose shortly with an apologetic nod.

"You were myth-taken." Elena quotes with a smile making Damon groan.

"Ellie, I should not have to tell you not to quote Buffy the vampire slayer, in a room full of vampires." Damon says with a head shake.

"And yet." She responds simply with a teasing smile, turning to the older vampires.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Elena, but you can call me Ellie or El." Elena says holding out her hand for them to shake.

"I'm Rose and this is Trevor, but you knew that." Rose responds after they shake her hand.

"Indeed. My bodyguards over there are Stefan and Damon Salvatore."

"Stefan. Lexi's friend?" Rose asks surprised as Stefan nods.

"Yeah. How do you know Lexi?" He asks.

"Old friend. She tried to set us up once." Rose replies with a small smile as Stefan chuckled.

"Sounds like Lexi." He says with a smile.

"As riveting as this is, can we get on with it?" Damon asks impatient as always.

"Fine. Why did you have Slater contact us?" Rose asks suspiciously.

"You're probably not gonna believe me, but whatever, can we sit?" Elena asks already taking a seat on the stairs.

"Alright, to make a long story short, I wanna get your freedom from the originals." Elena says as the brother take a seat next to her.

"What?" Rose and Trevor asks with the same amount of shock.