Chapter 7 (part 2)

"What size shoe are you, hun?" A woman from behind the "Ice Skate Rental" counter asked me.  

"I'm a size six," I said smiling. The woman went into the back and returned with two ice skates in her hand, she handed them to me and went to get the other's sizes.

I went over to a bench to put the skates on and Harry came over, sat next to me and put his arm around me. "Are you a good ice skater?" He asked me. "To be honest, Harry, I've never ice skated before." I said. Harry's jaw dropped. I was hoping he was joking... "Are you serious?!" He shrieked in a girly voice, pretending to be totally shocked. I nodded my head and felt my cheeks blush. "I come from Florida! It doesn't even snow there!" I explained to him.

"Well," He said as he moved closer to me. "You can hold on to me, so you don't fall." He said with a cute smile. Harry's smile always made me smile. I don't quite know what it was but whenever he smiled I got this feeling inside of me that just made everything okay. Harry stood up and held out his arm for me to grab onto. I followed him, holding him tight. We entered the ice rink and as soon as my foot hit the ice, I fell to my butt. Oh my God. I fell to the ground, pulling Harry down with me. As embarressed as I was, I couldn't stop laughing. Neither could Harry. We laughed like two children, I was still gripping tighty onto his arm and he was holding my other hand in his. I honestly didn't even want to get back up off the ice, I just wanted to stay like this, holding onto Harry and laughing our asses off.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" Niall asked, quickly skating passed us.  That was our que to get back up. Harry struggled a bit and then pulled me up with him. Zayn glided over and took a hold of my hand, pulling me a bit, almost making me lose my balance, before Harry supported my back so I wouldn't make a fool of myself once again. Harry's hand released mine and Zayn pulled me along the ice, away from Harry... "How're ya doing beautiful?" Zayn asked me, giving me a flirty smile. I replied with a simple "good". 

"Where'd Harry go?" I asked Zayn, as I looked around for my curly haired crush. "You're always with or looking for Harry, Cass" Zayn said abruptly. "Is something going on with you two?" He asked seriously.

"I- uh, no I just wanted to know where he was!" I replied with a bit of attitude in my voice. That was quite rude, Zayn really didn't need to know every little detail of me and Harry's "relationship".

I let go of Zayn's arm and hung on to the wall until Harry came around to rescue me. We skated around alone for a bit, just talking, laughing, falling a few times and doing goofy things. Then we hung out with everyone else for a bit. I started to get the hang of the whole ice skating thing now. I also talked with Eleanor for a bit. 

Whilst Eleanor and I were taking a break, we ordered some hot chocolate and took a seat. "So, I was asked to get some information out of you..." She started.. Oh God. " What?" I asked curiously. "Well, on a scale of one to ten, how much do you like Harry?" She asked sweetly, in her British accent. 

"El, I trust you will keep this between you and I..." I assured. She nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, well, I really really like Harry." I enthused. A smile came across her face. "And well the other day we sort of kissed" I explained. Her jaw dropped. "you WHAT?" She asked me. "Shhh! Harry's coming, be quiet!" I warned her and kicked her from under the table.

Harry and Louis made their way towards us and I couldn't help but smile, it was my natural instinct when it came to Harry.  "Hey ladies!" Harry chirped as Lou went to kiss his girlfriend. I stood up next to Harry and he took my hand and lead me over away from everyone else.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked cutely. "Anything!" I replied.

"Okay, well you said you'd give me another chance... right?" He started. I urged him on by nodding. "Would you let me take you out to dinner, like on a proper date?"

Did Harry Styles just ask me out.. on a date.. yes, yes he did.

"Harry, I'd love to" I said smiling. "So, tonight?" He asked. "What? Don't you think I should change? I mean I should probably put nicer clothes on..." rambled.

"Cassidy... you look absolutely fine! Actually, you look better than fine, you look amazing!" he assured me.

All I could do was laugh at his exagerated compliment. "Are you serious?!" I giggled.

"Positive. I wouldn't lie to you" 

 "Let me just tell everyone we're leaving okay?" I agreed. Harry went over to his buddies and I quickly ran over to Eleanor to tell her the news! "EL!" I shreiked, "What?!" she asked, grabbing my hands in excitement. "Guess who's going on a date with Harry!" I was so excited. "YOU! Oh my gosh! Yay!" She giggled along with me. "I'm so happy for you, now go get him girl! Kiss him a lot!" She said winking at me. Eleanor was so happy and enthusiatic all the time and she was just the kind of person you loved to be friends with.

I turned around to see Harry talking to Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. All the guys except for Zayn smiled and said they'd see him later but Zayn just looked at him, kind of angrily, actually. He said something that I couldn't quite hear. It looked like they were arguing but then Harry just rolled his eyes and came back towards me. 

"Ready to go?" Harry asked me, taking my hand. Ew, my hand was all sweaty becuase  I got myself all worked up and excited, I hope he didn't notice.

~

guys! I'm super excited to write the next chapter! Hopefully it will be really good :) 

~Feedback would be lovely.. either comment or message me on tumblr ! (sexting-with-harry)

thanks xoxo