chapter nine! i'm your biggest fan! [february 15th]

Start from the beginning

harrystyles:
oh, some big plans you've got there...and I was hoping I'd have you for longer ;))
harrystyles:
also please tell delilah I said hi and that she is the coolest teen I've ever met😎

louistomlinson:
I mean she had a great influence growing up, but of course, she will be happy to hear this
louistomlinson:
also, for you, nothing is too big, if anything, I think I could do more

harrystyles:
okay mr. cocky pants-
harrystyles :
wait...is it suddenly too hot in here or-

louistomlinson:
no, that's all you :))

harrystyles:
seriously, stop it, you are making me blush😊

louistomlinson:
maybe that was my intention all along?

harrystyles:
oh is that so, well we will see how you act on friday? ;)) xx

louistomlison:
probably even more romantic
louistomlinson:
I was told by many that I am truly a romantic soul😌
louistomlinson:
I'll possibly hold you hand
louistomlinson:
I'll possibly shower you in hugs and affection-
louistomlinson:
possibilities are endless

harrystyles :
well I am excited to explore all of these possibilities on friday ;)) xx
harrystyles:
now I really have to go, need to get some sleep, rehearsals await :((

louistomlinson:
why must we be working man on such a fine monday?

harrystyles :
I know, this life is really against us :))

louistomlinson:
well I guess I will talk to you later, darling
louistomlinson:
just send me your address when you get the chonce
louistomlinson:
* chance, stupid autocorrect

harrystyles:
😂😂
harrystyles:
will do
harrystyles:
goodnight lou xx

louistomlinson:
good night harold xx

...

"Hey there Delilah-"Louis smiled as he placed down the phone down on the table, he had heard the front door open, knowing that his daughter had just walked in. However, he couldn't help but feel surprised as it was barely past nine and she told him she would be out till ten at least.

"Hey, what's up with you? Why are you back so early?"

"Nothing major dad...uh...Vincent and Bear had to...resolve some things and Brodie...got caught up on set, so there wasn't much point in sticking around I guess" Delilah stopped at the bottom of the stairs, trying to brush it off as she gave a reassuring smile to Louis. However, the man could pick up that something was wrong, trying to keep her downstairs a bit, possibly get more answers by talking to her.

"Oh, if you say so lovely...do you maybe want to watch a movie with me, I can tell you all about-"

"I actually want to go straight to bed, if that isn't a problem?" Delilah however cut him off, shaking her head lightly before she spoke oh so softly. Louis frowned a bit, but decided not to push it with her, if she wanted to talk to him, she would. He chose to give her space, trusting her as always. The father just smiled, going over and giving her a light peck on the forehead, causing her to smile as well.

"Oh, of course not, sweet dreams Lilah"

"Good night dad"Delilah shouted out as she went up the stairs. She didn't run up them, but her pace was a lot faster than normal walking up the stairs.(Such a logical sentence
t chase!!)

"I love you kiddo"Louis shouted out, causing Delilah to playfully roll her eyes, before she casually exclaimed from the top of the stairs.

"I love you too you big dork...also don't think I forgot about Harry Styles, you are telling me everything at breakfast"
...
"Hey Lilah, sorry to disturb-"

It's been at least a half an hour since Delilah went up to her room and in those half an hour, Louis realized that he had left his phone charger in the room. (The two were going over Delilah's school work that morning and Louis had set his phone to charge there while they were at it).

Louis hoped that the girl was up, not wanting to disturb her slumber, since he knew that once she was woken up, she hardly fell back asleep ( He also hoped that she had maybe changed her mind and wanted to watch a movie with him and talk).

However, once he had walked in, he saw Delilah, not in her bed, but rather on the beanbag in the corner (A gift that he had gotten her for passing the drivers test), sleeping while surrounded by their adorable dogs. It was truly a sight and it made Louis's heart melt. So much, that he took out his phone, taking a photo or twenty-eight.

He then went over to grab his charger, it was on the little table next to the beanbag, afterwards approaching the girl and once again placing a light peck on her forehead. Louis saw the girl all of a sudden smile in her sleep. His heart melted even more at that. He felt as if he was the luckiest father alive.

"Oh, it's what you do to me"

beberexha, harrystyles, asherangel and 1

beberexha, harrystyles, asherangel and 1.353.239 have liked your post!
...
louistomlinson: i truly am the luckiest dad❤️
tagged: delilaholivia
...
comments loading...