The End (but with lots of parts)

Start from the beginning

"Then what? Cause I kinda want to jump off a building and just end everything now."

"Step two is deciding what you're gonna do."

"I don't want to think about that."

"You can't just push your feelings aside."

"There's no chance in hell they'll be returned. You were there after the game. You've seen how good he is. He's got grades, football, popularity, everything."

"I was also there when you were in the nurse's office. Don't put yourself down. You've got good grades, art, a plan, and you're quite attractive."

A sarcastic laugh escapes at her words.

"Yeah, okay."

"I'm not joking."

She kicks my leg and I look over at her to see she's frowning.

"I have no doubt that that boy feels something for you. You two dance around each other and I've barely seen you two together to know that something's going on."

I look at her with wide eyes as she rants.

"I'm sick and tired of everything! You two are perfect for each other and you shouldn't think anything less!"

"Allura-"

"No! Next time I hear you say a damn thing about not being good enough I will smack some sense into you! That boy would be lucky to have you!"

After she finishes yelling she lets out an angry huff.

"Um..."

"I know. We're in the library so we have to be quiet."

"Actually, I was going to say thank you."

She looks over at me in surprise.

"Thank you?"

"Shiro would never yell at me like that. I need someone who will push me like you do. Also, you can stomp all over Shiro so... that's nice too."

She grins and ruffles my hair.

"Aw. I was just accepted into the family. Thank you Keith."

I roll my eyes and push her away.

"Still not going to say anything to him yet."

She nods.

"That's understandable. Took me and Shiro awhile."

"No, it took you two an eternity."

"And... this conversation is over."

As soon as the bell rings I'm out of my seat and stalking towards the science room. I get there in record time and slam my stuff down causing Pidge to jump.

"Geez. Who pissed you off?"

"I'm a good person. I don't know why me of all people has to deal with Nyma. I've done nothing wrong."

Now for all the parts and pieces from later on in the story. It's the least I can offer and it does have what's basically the ending. They're not in order of events either so I'm sorry if it's confusing.

Not Over

I look up at the bleachers and freeze. He said he's forced to come with Shiro. But I'm still not prepared. Thank god the game is over. I see them both stand up and Shiro dashes down to where I am. Keith following slowly behind. Shiro stops in front of me with Keith behind him. I'm assuming he doesn't know yet.