Chapter 11

It’s been a few hours since everyone had arrived back onto the bus, it was the night Jack was taking Shay out for their first official date he was nervous, not only because of that but because he was going to ask her that one question the question his life depended on he glanced over at the clock with a weak smile across his face.

“You should get ready, we’re leaving soon” Jack whispered kissing my cheek lightly.

“I wish you would tell me where we are going.” She whispered.

“It would take the surprise out of it, Roo you know what to do.”

Roo grinned lifting Shay up dragging her away from Jack back toward the bunks digging through Shay’s bag plus her own finding a stripped black and gray sweater, a blank tank, skinny ripped jeans and converse shoes she smiled pushing Shay into the bathroom.

“Now get dressed, come back out, I’ll fix your hair and makeup.”

Shay grumbled.

“You know something and you’re not telling me.”

Roo grinned.

“I was told to keep my lips sealed.”

She closed the bathroom door skipping off to her bag taking out some makeup and hair supplies to fix Shay’s hair once she gets out of the bathroom, once she stepped out Roo grinned slightly.

“I think maybe it’s to much” Shay mumbled looking down.

“It’s perfect; he’s going to love it.” Roo grinned. “Come on, sit down lets get your hair and makeup done.” She said.

Shay sighed and sat down on the bunk in front of Roo she smiled, “Jack’s going to owe me hi soul one of these days.” Shay laughed but then pouted.

“Then I wouldn’t have him.”

Roo laughed, “I don’t know what either of you would do without each other.”

“Die” Shay mumbled.

Roo smiled finishing the makeup giving Shay a small mirror she opened her eyes biting her lower lip lightly looking up at Roo, “I’m not use to dressing up.”

“He’s going to love it, I promise. Now turn your back toward me I need to fix your hair.” Shay sighed putting the mirror down doing as she was told it took her a good 15 minutes to fix her hair once she was done she smiled.

“Now go look in the bathroom mirror.”

Shay stood up slowly walking into the bathroom, she bit her lip again as Roo appeared in the doorway she smiled, “Well?” she said smiling still.

“I love it, thanks Roo.”

“Now, to show Jack.” She smiled bouncing toward the front leaning against the door frame, Alex and Jack seemed to be in mid conversation as Roo cleared her throat, they both glanced over with their eye brows raised.

“Shay!” Roo sang happily, Shay grumbled hearing her shaking her head walking up toward the front not quite sure why she was nervous probably because this is the first official date they have ever had really the rest were just play dates on the bus not even that, Jack’s eyes widened as she appeared in the doorway eventually pulling himself up he was in some dark skinny jeans, A JAGK shirt converse shoes and his blue jacket, he made his way over standing in front of Shay she blushed.

“You look beautiful” He whispered.

“It’s not too much?”

Jack chuckled pulling her in for a hug.

“No, it’s perfect.” He looked over at Roo mouthing a ‘thank you’ she nods with a smile looking over at Alex who smiled at her.

“You two kids go have fun” Roo said happily.

“Just not too much” Alex added.

Jack and Shay laughed as he laced his fingers with her own, he kissed her cheek lightly as Roo flashed a picture quickly putting her phone away with a grin as they walked out of the bus she sighed with a pout looking over at Alex bouncing over sitting on the couch next to him stretching her legs out as her head rested against his chest, he smiled kissing her cheek softly.