Chapter 04

I could feel lips pressed against my skin as I turned over a hand resting over my belly feeling the baby kicking my eyes soon fluttered open only meeting those amazing Chocolate brown ones a small smile spread across my lips.

“Good morning beautiful.” He whispered placing his lips against mine.

I felt another smile tug upon my lips as I returned the kiss with my arms wrapped around his neck he hovered over me carefully.

“I’ll win!” Roo shouted.

Jack chuckled slightly against my lips, “Mmm are you two hungry?” He asked.

“Yeah, we are.” He laughed pecking my lips lightly.

“Pancakes?”

I grin with a nod; he pecked my lips again before standing up.

“See you in the kitchen.”

I sat up stretching as Jack left the bedroom yawning slightly I grabbed my pajama pants slipping them on I fixed my hair in a messy bun walking down the hall into the kitchen grabbing some orange juice to see Roo and Alex playing Assassin creed , Jack turned and smiled having a fork full of pancakes, I walked up to him smiling, my hands gripped on either side of his shirt as I pecked his lips softly.

“Mr. Barakat in the kitchen eh?”

“Mm yeah”

I couldn’t help but to grin, I took a bite of the pancakes pecking him on the lips again, Alex walked in with his eye brow raised.

“Do we need a phone in handy?”

Jack laughed.

“Shut up Lex, and no.”

“These are actually good.”

Jack smiled, “Thank you Shay Bear”

“Anytime Jacky poo”

He raised an eye brow.

“Hey if I’m Shay Bear you’re Jacky Poo it’s simple as that.”

“But I’m making you pancakes”

“It’s Jacky Poo!”

He grumbled.

“Rematch” Alex shouted at Roo.

“I beat you! Admit it!”

“No! no one beats Alex Gaskarth.”

            The bus pulled up moments later in front of the apartment Zack and Rian stepped out walking up the stairs.

“Alex! Can we stop and get more Dippin Dots?! Please?!”

There was a knock at the door Roo bounced over opening it up with a smile on her face, “Zack and Rian are here!” She sang happily.

“Fuck woman, how many dip and dots do you need?!” They all asked, Roo and I stared at each other and laughed.

“The whole fucking place.” Roo answered.

“You know baby, if I could I would.”

He brought her in for a short kiss.

Jack wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek lightly.

“Do you need anything for the bus ride?”

“Cookies and Peanut butter.”

He chuckled.

“I think we can manage that.”

“Dorito’s too?”

He laughed, “Whatever you want”