Chapter 05

“We’re here! Everyone has 2 hours and all of you better be back on this bus.” Matt’s voice rung.

“Fuck yes! I won!” Jack and Shay stare at each other with their eye brows raised and busted out laughing.

“FINALLY! “ Alex shouted.

“Who’s the fucking champ?!”

“You” Alex mumbled.

Roo raised an eye brow.

“Couldn’t hear you there Lex.”

“Roo is the fucking champ!”

Roo grinned bouncing up to the front.

“I have a witness that you said all of that!”

“Who?”

Roo turned around patting her belly.

“The baby, and you thought you were king of assassins creed! Look who just got beat by their wife!” She laughed as she turned around.

“I’m still the mother fucking king!” He shouted rushing up to the front to catch up with Roo, her eyes went wide.

“Alex!” She yelped.

“Stop trying to fuck Roo! We’re at wal mart!”

Jack shouted.

 “WAL - MART!” Roo shouted.

“We all need to split and meet at certain times and switch around.”

Jack furrowed his eye brows staring at Roo as she spoke.

“Shay’s mine, no one can have her.”

He wrapped his arms protectively around her.

“You have to share her! She was my best friend first!”

“Why do I have to share? You don’t share Alex.”

Shay grumbled hearing this wiggling out of Jack’s grip knowing it would be going on for a while now and soon battles against one another.

“Hey Shay let’s leave these two at their little argument.”

“Shay! No!” Jack cried.

“Lead the way, and sorry Jack!” Shay skipped into Wal mart with Alex leaving the two outside of wal mart arguing at each other after Jack got over the fact Shay was leaving him.

Roo glared at Jack, “I’ll cut you, and your girlfriend stole my husband.”

“No, your husband stole my girlfriend.” He glared. “And I want her back.” He whimpered like a puppy.

“Too bad!”

         “Roo would love you if you got her some Winnie the pooh stuff for the baby.” Shay said as they walked into the area.

“Is she that big of a fan?”

“You have no fucking idea”

Alex laughed.

“I suppose I can do the nursery that theme.”

“I think she’d love that, but be prepared to get attacked after showing her.”

Alex laughed.

“I could manage that.”

Shay rolled her eyes.

Alex picked out an outfit that had the characters of Winnie the pooh on the shirt he smiled looking over at Shay, “Shall we go find Roo and Jack?”