Chapter 16

“We’re having a small party on the bus, you two can come but promise us you’ll be careful?” Alex said looking over at Roo pleading as Jack and Shay snuggled on the couch.

“We promise mom” Roo said sighing, “We are both soon to be moms we have this so chill” she added smiling.

Alex sighed, “I know. I just don’t want anything to happen.” He said.

Jack nuzzled his nose into the crook of Shay’s neck, “Just so you all know I’m not sharing Shay tonight she’s all mine.” He mumbled.

“That’s not fair, that just leaves me with Alex then.” She looked up and smiled at him.  “I love you” she said drawing a heart in the air with her index fingers.

Alex laughed, “That hurt Roo Roo”

“But you love me.” Roo said smiling. “Or do you?” she asked.

Alex stared at her, “Now what kind of question is that? You should know I love you, who else am I going to love?” he asked with a smile on his face.

“Jack” Roo smiled.

Alex laughed, “Now everyone knows I already love Jack, right Jack?”

Jack smirked nodding, “Love you Lex! Are we still on for tonight?” he winked.

Alex laughed shaking his head, “Yes” he smirked looking at Roo to see what she would do or say about their little conversation.

Roo raised an eye brow looking at him and smirked, “And exactly what are you on for?” she asked.

Alex shifted a little, “Oh you know a little of this and a little of that” Alex shrugged a bit smiling innocently.

“I didn’t realize you were on the other team, well now it all makes sense no wonder you wouldn’t strip for me.” Roo said with her arms crossed.

Shay started laughing  as Jack let go of her watching as he walked over to Alex wrapping his arm around his shoulder kissing his cheek, “Sorry Roo Roo it’s been going on for a while now.” He said grinning.

Roo put her face in her hands and started fake crying, “I never thought this day would come!” 

Alex laughed a little kissing Jack’s cheek walking over to Roo wrapping his arms around her waist, “I love you Roo Roo.”

“I’m losing to Jack” She whimpered. “But I have the boobs”

Alex laughed again holding her in his arms, “I’m sorry Jacky, but she’s got a point there.” He said grinning crazily.

Jack sighed and shrugged, “At least I have Shay Bear” He said wrapping his arms around Shay who smiled and laughed.

“You’re going to strip for me? Or so I still have to think you’re for the other team” Roo said grinning slightly.

Alex shrugged, “I don’t know what’s in it for me?” he asked.

Roo smirked standing on her tippy toes whispering in his ear to where no one could hear them he shifted uncomfortably whimpering a little, “Fine okay, after the party tonight I promise.” Alex said Rushing toward the back of this bus.

Jack raised an eye brow, “Well we won’t see him for a while.” Roo laughed a little skipping down the hall winking back at Jack and Shay turning her head back disappearing once the door to the bunks was closed.

Jack laughed a little bit shaking his head, “Poor Lex”  He sat down bringing her down with him wrapping his arms around her waist a smile tugged upon his lips pressing his lips gently behind her neck kissing there softly as she sat between his legs a smile crept upon her lips biting her lower lip as she closed her eyes, his phone vibrated on the table only making Shay groan he laughed quietly grabbing his phone raising an eye brow biting his lower lip.