Chapter 08

“We are sitting here with All Time Low, how are you guys doing?”

“Fucking sweating, but we love it.” Alex smiled.

“He took the words right out of my mouth, you fucker.” Jack said, Alex laughed.

“So you two are off the market, how is that going? And Alex you got married how does that feel?”

Alex smiled sitting up fully as he put the mic to his face, “It feels great, I finally met the right girl and I’m ready to spend my life with her.”

“Aww that’s sweet.”

Alex laughed a little.

“Jack? What about you? Married?”

Jack smiled a little bit standing up walking over toward the crowd the girls screamed but he was only looking at one girl, he took Shay’s hand leading her onto the stage smiling as he sit her on his lap.

“No, but I will be soon to this beautiful girl right here.”

Shay looked down blushing slightly.

“Awh well isn’t that sweet? Also I hear you two are expecting a baby?”

Jack nods, “We are. Two more months.”

Alex looked into the crowd his eyes stopped on Roo’s.

“I’ll kill you” she mouthed to him.

“What about you Alex?”

“We weren’t planning on it the same day really, but she’s also 7 months.”

“Are you all ready to be parents? Are you prepared with this busy schedule you guys have going now?”

“We’re managing it, their touring with us we didn’t want to be apart.”

“I can see that.” She said looking over at Jack and Shay with a smile on her face.

“Alright I have a few other questions, lets start off with favorite thing to do on the bus? What keeps you guys busy?” Alex laughed.

“We’re really up for anything, we play pranks on each other and do stupid shit, and mostly though I would have to go with video games we cannot live without that.”

“What’s your favorite games?”

“Assassin creed” Alex responded.

“Jack?”

He laughed, “Call of Duty is bad ass.” He played with Shay’s fingers as he answered every question.

“Well I think that’s all the time we have for today,  thank you for being on the show today.”

“Thank you for having us.”

They shook hands, Jack’s arms went around my waist walking offstage kissing my cheek lightly as Alex walked over toward Roo and smiled at her.

“Are you hungry?”

Shay nods slightly.

“Yeah so is the baby”

Jack chuckled, “Alright we’ll get something to eat.”

Shay smiled, “Can we get ice cream too?”

“Yeah”

Jack found a place and stood in line with his arms still around her, her head resting on his chest, his chin resting ontop of her head,

“We haven’t had any alone lately.”

“What do you have planned?”

“You, me take this food on the bus eat there and spend a few hours together.”

“I like that idea”

Jack smiled as they got up to the window, the lady smiled at both of us.

“What can I get you two?”

“Two burgers and two large fries.”

“Is that it?”

Jack nods kissing my cheek as he unwrapped one of his arms from around my waist to dig into his back pocket pulling his wallet.

“Total will be $10.50”

Jack handed her the change stuffing the wallet back into his pocket moving aside they sat there for a while waiting Jack’s nose nuzzled into Shay’s hair his hot breath against her bare skin, soon their food was ready he smiled lifting her up walking toward the window getting the food walking away back onto the bus.

“Shall we watch a movie?”

“Yeah”

They arrived in front of the bus he opened the door smiling moving aside, Shay blushed as she walked inside, Jack followed behind her closing the door grabbing two waters from the fridge heading toward the back.

“What movie?”

“The Lion King”

Jack chuckled softly finding the movie putting it in the DVD player pressing play snuggling up beside her in the bunk laying the food in front of them as Shay sat between his legs her head laid on his chest just as the movie started.

“Shay bear, I love you”

“Love you too”

She could feel Jack smiling as he nuzzled his face in her hair.

They both sat there quietly eating dinner while watching the movie, 20 minutes throughout the movie they finished eating, Jack laced his fingers with hers playing with them watching as she started to drift off to sleep, he smiled.

He felt lucky to be with her.

He didn’t deserve her, or so he thought he didn’t.

Looking down at her belly he smiled, knowing this is where he needed to be, he took his phone out texting Roo.

Roo? Can you go with me to the jewelry store tomorrow morning? I mean without Shay or Alex knowing?

He kissed her cheek lightly as he waited for a reply.

Awhhh! Jack! Of course I’d go with you.

Jack looked at the text smiling.

Thanks Roo, I’m going to ask her tomorrow. This is it I can feel it.

Nawhh! My lips are sealed.

Jack smiled putting away his phone after deleting the texts from his phone laying there with Shay drifting off to sleep himself moments later half from being worn out after a long day of walking and performing half because he was comfortable not wanting to move and wake Shay up.