Chapter 01

“Door!”

Roo and I shouted as we  were sitting on the couch stuffing our faces with Dippin Dots Ice cream along with a bag full of cookies on the coffee table as the movie The Lucky was playing on the TV, I could hear Alex and Jack running down the stairs Jack huffed seeing what was on the TV.

“Couldn’t one of you have gotten the door?”

“We’re pregnant, and Zac Efron is on TV so no I don’t think so.”

Jack scoffed crossing his arms.

“Is Jack… Jealous?”

“Me? Jealous? Psh no.”

Alex rose an eye brow but answered the door to see Roo’s mom standing there raising an eye brow stepping back looking over at her.

“Roo bear, your mom is here.”

Her eyes widened, “Mom? What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to see the two of you before you two left.”

“Oh um, okay come in.” She said.

“Jacky? Can you go get me some more ice cream? Maybe even cookies and peanut butter?”  I batted my lashes as I stood up walking toward him with a innocent smile across my face, Roo glanced over chuckling.

“Alex?”

“You too?”

“Please?”

Jack and Alex stare at each other turned back and glanced at the two of us sighing deeply but nodded, “Alright. Fine. One more trip.”

“Thank you.” I pressed my lips lightly against Jack’s.

“You taste like chocolate.”

“Chip cookies? I know I’ve been eating them with ice cream its good you should try.”

Jack laughed bringing me in for a hug, “I’ll see you later.” He kissed my forehead.

“Pickles?” Roo asked.

Alex rose an eye brow, “You hate pickles.”

“So? Doesn’t mean you can’t get them.”

“Fine” He grumbled, Jack chuckled.

“Reeses pieces too?” Roo pouted. “We can share.”

“Fine, since you said share.”

“And maybe a Candy Bra? If you can find one.”

Jack busted out laughing.

“We can use it later.”

Alex wiggled his eye brows staring at her.

“And Vanilla icing, I think that’s all.”

“Are you sure?”

Roo nods, “Yeah”

“We’ll be back.”

Alex pecked Roo on the lips before heading out of the house with Jack hearing him say something about the Candy Bra, I rolled my eyes closing the door with a slight chuckle, Roo grinned turning back to her mom.

“Hi mom, everything okay?”

She smiled as we both sat down, “That’s what I wanted to talk to the two of you about, I don’t think I agree with you two going off on tour with those boys with being pregnant and all.”

Roo bit her lip lightly sighing, “Mom we have it all under control.”

“It’s not that, it’s you two being pregnant how are you two going to go to the DR to check on the babies?” she asked.

Roo and I stare at each other then back at her looking down at our bellies. “We’ll be fine mom I promise.” She sighed.

“I know you two want to be with the boys when they tour, but you two are pregnant and need to stay home to be able to go to the DR for check ups to make sure the baby is fine and what if one of you go into labor on the bus or while their on stage?” she asked.

Roo stared at me, I bit my lower lip.

“The boys say they have it all handled, they strictly said we’re under bed rest while on tour that we cannot do anything.” Roo said.

            The conversation had went on for A good hour until the boys had walked through the door with bags full of stuff, Roo’s and I’s eyes lit up grinning happily.

“For the road.” Alex pointed.

Roo pouted whining, “But Lex!” she batted her eye lashes giving him the puppy dog eye, he watched her shaking his head walking away, she jumped up rushing into the kitchen just as he was putting the bags down.

“Alexxxx”

“Ashhhhhh” He mocked.

“Whatya got for me?” I asked Jack.

He grinned.

“It’s a surprise for later.” He pecked my lips lightly.

“That’s not fair.” I mumbled against them, he pulled back grinning Roo came out with some Dippin Dots grinning crazily.

“I got them” she held them up.

“Puppy eyes?”

“You know it, it works like a charm.” She chuckled.

“You two go into the living room I need to speak to these two.”

Roo and I stare at each other wide eyed, then glanced at the boys grinning.

“Have fun!” We sang.

            “I’m not so sure if I’m up for the idea with those two girls going on tour with you guys, I usually don’t care but now that their pregnant and nearly due in 3 months I don’t think it’s a good idea how are they going to get seen about? What if they go into labor while you two are on stage doing a show?” she asked.

Alex leaned against the counter as Jack opened a Monster.

“We’ve got everything handled, we have been thinking about this for a while so we have called someone and hired a 24 hour nurse for the bus to check on the girls and on our days off we’d take them both to A DR in which ever city we’re in.”

“Are you two sure you can handle two pregnant girls with your busy schedules?”

 Jack and Alex stare at each other then back at Roo’s mom nodding.

“We’re positive, we’re going to take good care of them.” Jack said.

She sighed, “Well alright I suppose the girls can go, but if you have any problems at all call me and let me know.”

“We will.” Alex smiled.

            Roo’s mom walked out of the Kitchen moments later looking over at the two of us smiling a little.

“Well you two, I better get going have fun and rest don’t be doing to much.”

Roo smiled.

“We won’t be right Nibs?”

I shook my head.

“Alright, call if you need anything okay?”

She hugged us both smiling before walking out of the house waving once more before she closed the door, Roo and I grinned digging into the ice cream again watching the rest of the movie.