[26]

When the door opened Octavia, Isaac and Jasper were immediately inside

When the door opened Octavia, Isaac and Jasper were immediately inside. "Diana!" Isaac fell to his knees beside the unconscious girl.

"Bell hold on!" Octavia cried as Jasper held him up. She undid the seatbelt, helping catch Bellamy as he fell. "Bell breath!"

Isaac applied pressure to the wound with his hands. "Wake up. Please I can't lose you too. Guys!"

Octavia removed the noose from Bellamy's neck and he gasped for air. He sat up struggling, his eyes landing on Diana. "Murphy!" He screamed in a raspy voice.

"God dammit, somebody help me!!" Isaac yelled, pressing two finger to the girl's neck finding a weak pulse. "Sh- She's still alive but she needs help!" He looked back to see them staring as Bellamy stormed up the ladder begining to pound on the locked hatch. "Why the hell are you just standing there?! Do something!"

Jasper grabbed a rag that was thrown to the side, handing it to Isaac to help soak up the blood. Octavia's hands were shaking as she saw the girl lay practically dying. Jasper's hand landed on the other boy's shoulder. "Isaac it's gonna be okay. Clarke will come back-"

"Shut up! Do not talk about Clarke!" Isaac fumed, she was gone, she would've been back by now, he knew that. "Just help me." He glanced back at Octavia, she was frozen just staring at Diana. "Octavia! Snap out of it!"

She looked from the girl's face to Isaac who was frantically trying to keep Diana's head above the water they were all seemingly drowning in. "I- What do I do?"

Isaac shook his head. He had no clue where to start, he knew they would need Clarke if Diana was going to survive this. "I don't know." He whispered barely above his breath.

Jasper shook his head. "What? Isaac we have to do something-"

"I know!" He shouted. Closing his eyes he tried to remember everything, anything Clarke had told him about her job. "I- I can't do this without Clarke. I don't know what to do."

"Clarke isn't fucking here-"

Diana's eyes shot open as she took a breath before she screamed in pain. She cried, it was bringing tears to her friend's faces, Diana wasn't one to cry. "Isaac." She gasped, agony evident on her face. "It hurts!" She gripped his arm tightly, her other hand squeezing whatever it was holding.

"I know, you're gonna be okay."

Her head lulled to the side seeing Octavia. "Butterfly?"

"I'm here." Octavia brushed her fingers into the girl's hair. "I'm right here." Her right hand holding Diana's tightly. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

Her words made Diana's heart swell. Her eyes rolled back and she was out again. "No, Diana! Stay with me."

An explosion above them had the ship shaking. Bellamy got the hatch open Jasper was quickly behind him.

___

"Get her into the dropship!"

The voice made Isaac's head snap up. "Stay with her." He told Octavia, getting up and running outside. The blonde girl he thought he lost was standing there, alive. "Princess!" He called, she looked up, her lips parting slightly.

"Isaac." She ran to him throwing her arms around him, he didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"Thank god."

A laugh escaped her as she did her best to hold him closer. "I thought I was never gonna see you again." He pulled back only a little before he kissed her. It was their first kiss and they both needed it. Clarke was the first to pull away. "I need to help Raven."

She entered the dropship finding out that her problem had just gotten much worse. Octavia looked up at the blonde. "Please. You have to help her."

"What the hell happened?"

"Murphy happened." Bellamy said as he made his way inside. "You can save them right?"

Clarke swallowed her fear and nodded. "I can do this." She moved to Diana, examining the hole in the girl's stomach. "We need to check for an exit wound, help me lift her." She looked up at the sound of Isaac coming into the dropship, Finn piling in to be there for Raven. Octavia nodded, positiong her hands as Clarke directed before lifting the girl to her side, a nearly identical hole was on her back.

"Th- that's good, right?" Octavia asked.

Clarke nodded, getting up to examine Raven. "No exit wound. Dammit. It needs to be cauterized to stop the bleeding, so does Diana's." She looked up to see nobody moving. "What the hell are you waiting for?"  

Isaac left to set up a fire when Diana's eyes opened again. "Hey." Octavia spoke to the girl softly. She looked away from Octavia to Bellamy.

"Where the hell is he?" She demanded, trying to sit up only to shout out in pain. "Fuck me." She put her hand to the wound.

"No idea. Blew a whole in the ship and left us with nothing."

"I'm gonna fucking kill him."

"Calm down." Octavia said, getting the brunette's attention.

Diana looked at Clarke. "Am I gonna die?" She asked, Octavia squeezed her hand.

"Don't say that. You're not gonna die."

"We're gonna cauterize your wounds then we're getting out of here. The grounders are coming."

Octavia's face scrunched up. "You're stressing her out. Stop."

"I'm telling the truth."

"It's okay, O." Diana said. "I need to know. When?"

"Now."

Diana's head fell back. "Fuck me."

___

short ass chapter but hi :)
BIG BIG plans for season two, get excited to wait for months ;)