[10]

When Diana woke up something felt off, it was dark, still the middle of the night

When Diana woke up something felt off, it was dark, still the middle of the night. The arm draped over her was warm no contrast of the cold metal bracelet against her bare skin. Diana lifted her own wrist, the metal was gone, fallen next to her on the cot. "What the hell?" She quietly mumbled, picking it up.

The girl in the bed with her shifted, Harper's fingers laced with Diana's, the girl's finger tips brushed against Diana's busted knuckles. She hissed quietly but didn't pull away. Diana smiled a bit running her fingers through the other's blonde hair. Harper began murmuring in her sleep, whatever she was saying was indistinct. A little quirk that Diana found adorable.

It was still pretty dark as Diana was getting dressed, she finished pulling on her pants. "Diana?" She heard from behind her.

"Hey." She smiled, moving towards Harper, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "Good morning." She whispered.

Harper whined as Diana stood back up. "You leaving?"

Diana nodded, putting on her tank top. "Work to do."

"This leader thing you got going is pretty hot." Harper smirked as the girl turned around.

"You're cute." Diana sat on the cot and grabbed her boots. Harper sat up and kissed Diana's shoulder.

"Diana?" She started, and the brunette hummed in reponse. "Last night, did you enjoy it?"

Diana chuckled. "Are you worried that I didn't?" Harper didn't say anything, Diana turned around and swept the backs of her fingers across her cheek. "It was great."

Diana stood and grabbed her jacket before heading out of the tent. "Thank god." A voice from behind her called. She turned around noticing a boy with blonde hair.
"Look." He pointed towards the sky making her look up.

Diana walked over to Bellamy's tent, listening as the fellow delinquents around her talked about the falling pod.

"Check it out."

"They're coming to help us."

Diana rapped her knuckles on one of the wooden posts holding Bellamy's tent together. "Blake, get out here." She heard him groan before he exited the tent with a girl clinging to his side. "There." Diana pointed to the falling object.

"They're coming to help us." Came from Jones. "Now we can kick some grounder ass."

"Yeah!" The delinquents cheered.

Diana saw the look on Bellamy's face and could see he was almost a bit scared. The girl holding him spoke. "Please tell me they brought down some shampoo."

Octavia exited the dropship, walking into to Bellamy's tent with Isaac behind her. Bellamy and Diana followed after them. "If it cleared the ridge than it's probably near the lake." Isaac informed.