[2]

Octavia watched the girl sprint into the woods

Octavia watched the girl sprint into the woods. After she had nearly been knocked to the ground by the excited delinquent, she didn't get a chance to see the girl's face.

Octavia was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a deep chuckle beside her. She turned and saw her brother. "That girl you're staring at, stay away from her." Bellamy said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Who is that?" Octavia questioned.

"Diana Kane. She's bad news, dangerous." Bellamy explained.

"So she's trouble huh?" Octavia tilted her head, looking back to where she had last seen the girl, who she now knew as Diana.

"She's a murderer. Killed two gaurds, put me in the hospital for a month. Find another girl to play with, stay away from Diana." Bellamy stormed off.

Octavia only smirked, looking around her. All the green and blue, the air that was sweet, untouched.

-

Diana's legs carried her further than she expected, she stopped, out of breath. Looking around, she couldn't see the dropship anymore. "Isaac!" Diana called out, hoping that if he had been on the ship he would have the same idea as her.

"Diana?!" The familiar voice yelled back. Diana whipped around, the beautiful face of Isaac Cooper was staring at her. She ran full speed into her best friend's arms, both of them fell to the ground, laughing and smiling.

Diana got off of Isaac and helped him up. They hugged again. "How the hell did you even get on that ship?" Diana asked, a huge smile spread across her face.

"We were supposed to meet up the day of your arrest, and when you never showed I went to your place. Kane said you were locked up. When I found out they were sending you all to the ground I got myself arrested." Isaac explained to her. "I couldn't just let you be here alone."

"You're the best." Diana said.

"Well I'd like to think so." Isaac smiled down at his friend, to which she rolled her eyes.

"You're annoying." Diana moved past him and started walking away from a smirking Isaac.

He laughed. "I thought I was the best." The boy challenged, watching Diana as she still walked.

"Well now you're annoying." The brunette called over her shoulder.

Isaac shook his head. "You know you're going the wrong way genius."

Diana stopped in her tracks, spinning on her heel. "I know." She lied. "Just keeping you on your toes Cooper."

"Sure you are." Isaac started walking towards the direction of the dropship. Diana smirked and ran, jumping on his back. The tall boy stumbled a bit but caught himself before they both fell. "Jesus Christ."