[31]

Diana stood in the back of the cold bunker, as Finn repeatedly beat the Grounder, screaming demands of where to find Clarke. She was brought back to when they had Lincoln tied up at the dropship camp, how angry and disgusted she was with Bellamy for his actions. Now, these feelings were directed at Finn, his shouts still bouncing off the walls loudly. "Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?!"

"I never saw a girl." The Grounder breathed out, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Another lie." Murphy was sat down, leaned over with his elbows on his knees and his hands clasped together. "Maybe you should stop asking him nicely."

Bellamy shook his head. "Shut up, Murphy." He told him. "Where are our friends? You took them, we know you did. Just tell us where!" Bellamy raised his voice, growing frustrated from getting no answers.

"Murphy's right. We're wasting time." Finn spat, taking the gun from his waistband and hitting the Grounder across the face with it. "Answer the question!" He screamed out, his words strained and desperate. "Where is the girl that was wearing the watch?!"

Bellamy was quick to pull Finn back. "Hey! Hey!"

"Finn! What the hell?" Diana made her way over to him. "He can't answer if you break his fucking jaw! You're acting crazy!"

"Shut up, Diana! Stay out of this!"

"You don't wanna do this. Trust me." Bellamy said, pushing Finn back a bit. "There are some lines you can't uncross." He had done the same thing, it felt like ages ago but he had tortured someone innocent, and though he believed that the Grounders did have his friends, this wouldn't help them get the answers any quicker.

Finn seemed to have calmed down for a second but then he was breathing heavily and he was hitting the Grounder with the gun again. "Where's Clarke?" He hit him again. "Where's Clarke? Where is she? Where is-" Hands grabbed at the boy.

Bellamy yanked Finn by the jacket, pulling him away. "Finn!"

"Back off!" He shoved Bellamy harshly, holding the gun to his chest.

"Finn, stop." Diana told him, cautiously moving forward with her hands out.

"Put down the gun, Finn." Bellamy said in a calm manner, his hands also slightly raised.

Finn cocked the gun then held it to the Grounders head. "Three seconds." He spat. "Two!" They started at each other, Finn was shaking again, his teeth clenched together. "One!"

"Okay!" The Grounder sputtered in fear. "I'll tell you. Your friends are East of here. The village where we take our prisoners."

"East where? How do we get to them?"

"I can draw you a map... but you should hurry, soon they'll outlive their usefulness." The Grounder said making Diana's stomach turn as she thought of what Isaac might be going through. After seeing what they did to Murphy, she knew the outcome couldn't be good.

Finn huffed out. "Get him something to draw a map!" Diana watched as he lowered the gun, Monroe moved forward with a long piece of paper for the Grounder.

Murphy stood, leaning towards Bellamy, speaking quietly. "And you thought I was the crazy one, huh?"

Diana watched as the Grounder drew up a map for them to follow, she had began to pace back and forth as they waited, her eyes flickering from Finn to the map. She knew he wanted to find Clarke, she wanted to find her along with the rest of the people she had helped lead and protect. She wanted to find Monty and Jasper, she wanted to find, Isaac and Harper and Octavia. She wanted to find Miller and bring him back to his father, because those kids were her responsibility for the most part and she wanted them to be back with their friends and their families.

Bellamy studied the map after is was finished, he stood with a slight nod. "Gather up your gear. We're leaving." He told the group, he didn't have to speak twice before Diana was grabbing her gun and pulling the strap over her head.

"What about him?" Sterling asked, gesturing to the Grounder who was now gagged.

"For now, we leave him. We'll deal with him when we're done." Bellamy decided.

"What if he escapes?" Murphy asked. "He knows exactly where we're going."

"We're not killing him." Bellamy said.

"I'm not seeing another option here." Murphy shot back quickly. "If we don't take care of this now, it's gonna blow back on us and you know that."

"He's unarmed, Murphy."

"He's a Grounder." He stared at Bellamy who silently stared back. "Guys, come on." He urged, looking at Sterling and Monroe for back up.

"I don't know." Monroe lightly shook her head.

Murphy scoffed. "You don't know what? He's gonna tell his people everything. We're as good as dead-"

"Enough, Murphy. We get it." Diana glared in his direction, she had seen too many people die, she didn't wanted to add more to the list today.

But Murphy just tilted his head. "Our friends too."

"We are not doing this." Bellamy told Murphy, grabbing his jacket as he tried to pass. "End of discussion. You want him you're gonna have to go through me."

Murphy's eyes narrowed at Bellamy. "What exactly happened to you, huh?" He inquired, a corner of him mouth turning up into a smirk. "You're talking like you've never killed a Grounder before."

"That was in battle. This would be an execution." Bellamy stated firmly, his dark eyes narrowing.

Then the loud gunshot echoed in the small space, Diana jumped, turning around to see Finn with his gun held out and the Grounder on the floor, the fatal wound bleeding as he lay limp, his eyes closed. Diana's mouth fell open, she was quick to cover it with her hand. Her eyes snapped to Finn again, who lowered the gun before beginning to leave. "Let's get moving." He grabbed the map, leaving the rest of the group speechless.

Murphy, Sterling and Monroe followed after Finn. Bellamy looked over at Diana, she was stuck in place, staring at the dead body in front of her. "Diana, we have to go. Come on."

She shook her head, turning away and walking towards the exit. "He's out of his damn mind." Diana crawled up and out of the bunker, her eyes landing on the back of Finn's head. Her hands tightened around her gun, now she was dealing with two unpredictable delinquent boys who were on edge, especially Finn if he didn't find Clarke.