ch 11; does it feels good?

Wade is about to go out and buy a new phone.
He puts on new cleaned clothes.
"Wade..." Peter starts saying from the bed while Wade takes on a red t-shirt.
"Hm?" Wade is looking curiously backward over his shoulder against Peter while he pulls down his t-shirt.
"What is it?" He asks.
Peter inhales as he was thinking.
"I have been thinking... " Peter starts telling Wade and is examining his wrists who are tied up in chains who keeps him into the bed.
Wade chuckles smiling and starts walking against the bed.
"Oh? About what?" He wants to know and sits down next to Peter with his bare feet on the floor.
Peter looks away and starts blushing.
Then he swallow sharply.
"I was thinking... what about we make a deal?" Peter suggests and is looking shyly at Wade.
"A deal?" Wade asks and tilts his head curiously.
Peter nods.
"Yeah... what about... you dumps Eddie..." Peter says and make Wade furrows his eyebrows.
[It seems Spidey really hate Eddie]
(Or is afraid)
Peter gulps and is looking at Wade's mouth since he doesn't dare looking him into his eyes.
"And if you do...then I promise... I will be a good... ehm kind of housewife... I can cook your dinner and things like that"
Wade drops his jaw while his heart starts beating happily.
"Oh Peter..." he says with a shaky voice and isn't sure if he should be happy or suspicious.
Peter jolts.
"I can proof it to you... I can dump my girlfriend on the phone... I can tell her I got to nervous about the wedding and run away... and I want to cancel our plans since I have got in loved in someone else... does that sounds good?" Peter suggests and is looking hopefully at Wade.
Wade smiles widely and embrace Peter.
"Oh baby boy... you make me happy..." Wade says and starts kissing Peter on his face. On his cheeks and ear, and his lips.
(Don't fool yourself....)
Wade leans away from Peter after he had kissed him on his lips. And when he leans away, Peter seems leaning after him as he tried to kiss him.
Wade sighs while Peter looks a bit confused when the kissing rain stopped.
"I'm sorry sweetpie..." wade exhales and make Peter looking disappointed.
Wade shrugs.
"Venom and I have our plans... and I can't decide things without talking with him first" wade explains.
Peter sits upright.
"Then.. talk with him now!"
Wade exhales through his nostrils and shakes his head with a grin.
"I will do it later... at first, I have to buy a new phone..." he says and runs his fingers through Peter's hair.
Peter rolls his eyes and leans his head against Wade's palm as he wants to cuddle with him.
Wade chuckles exhaling and starts hugging Peter again.
"Aww I love you sweetum..." wade says and make Peter smiles gently, and venom to snort.
"Yeah yeah..." Peter says and starts looking away shyly while his face is heating up.
Wade places a last kiss on his cheek before he let's go off him.
"I will soon be back... be a good boy" wade says and goes out from the bedroom.
He has make some new construction in his house.
Making sure the window in his bedroom cannot open. And he has putted on a lock on the door to his bedroom.
Wade locks the door and puts the key into his pocket on his black jeans.

That's very cute of you to declare your love to him...

Wade tilts his head confused while he walks out to the hallway.
While he puts on his black sneakers without having socks on, he chuckles.
"Who have said I only can be in loved with one person at a time?"
[The people at Internet?]

Hmm no one...

Wade stands up and points up his index finger into the air.
"Exactly... I can be in loved with two or three person at the same time"
(Dream on that many people would love you back)
[Yeah... there is no chance shrek here has that many lovers]
(That's why he kidnapped Peter in first place... no one is stupid...)
"Shut up..." wade interrups his boxes and grunts frustrated.

I know... I know... but you haven't said it out loud yet... I have feelings too...

Wade jolts.
"Oh...I'm sorry Venom... I haven't thought about it... I just assumed you knew and I didn't have to say anything"

Oh... of course I know... Since I'm inside of you, I can read you as an open book... but I want to hear those words