ch 1; we are one

'

A/N; () [] = Deadpool's two boxes

Black text= venom

Despite it was a beautiful summer day, it feels as it could be in the middle of the night. There a chilly wind made him to shudder.
At least the tension between him, and the other man was rather icy.
Like many other times, Deadpool had suggested he and Spidey could start dating... But-... Like always, Spider-Man wasn't very amused by that.
The slender man shakes his head with a low growl of annoyance.
"No Deadpool-..." he sighs.
"...- I won't date you... And you know that..." he adds frustrated, and stares seriously at him from the edge of the rooftop. The same roof he was about to jump down from about a minute ago. But got disturbed by the merc with the mouth... The one who couldn't stop babbling, and nagging.

[Lmao, you got turned-down again!!!]

The older man in red and black costume starts scratching the back head where he shrugs.
" Why not?" He asks confused with a weird feeling the situation is kinda familiar.

(I dunno-... Maybe 'Cause you are ugly?!)

Deadpool rolls the eyes at the box's sarcastic remark... Or maybe not sarcastic... Due those boxes love teasing him, and calling him ugly.
The man lowered the hand, and looks somewhat eager at him.
Spider-man glances over the shoulder as he couldn't wait until he could leave.
"... I'm not gay..." he sighs, and looks back at the other.
The mask starts feeling very warm due the breathing. Each time he exhales deeply, the warm breath bounced back at his face as a slap.
"... Besides-..." Spider-Man shrugs.
"... You are also a murderer-... You kill people for fun!"

Deadpool grunts with the palms turned up where he shrugs.
" How about you are giving me a chance?-... I will even stop unaliving people-..." he starts saying with increased heartbeats. It really feels as a weird deja vu.
Like his brain is telling him, this has already happened... Only that-... A few words aren't the same... Like someone had changed the details.

(Yeah sure-... Like that would happen...)

Deadpool inhales deeply.
"... I mean-... If that's what it would take to date you... It could be worth it..." he adds and lowered the hands.
Few seconds later the older man flinches where he looks upset around.
"AND HAVE I BEEN THROUGH THIS STUPID STORY BEFORE!?-... It feels as I have been standing here before... And-..." he grunts.

[Oh right-... The author decided to edit the book... Since he thought the book was a bit cringy... Due the really bad grammar, and how he told the story...]
(Haha-... Not like his grammar and language is that much better now)

Deadpool grunts loudly.
" Meh-... so... I am supposed to start all over again?!-..." he mumbles.

The hero gets annoyed by Deadpool's ranting about random nonsense.
Spider-Man presses the hands on the sides of the head as he was afraid the head would otherwise fall off.
The slightly shorter man grits the teeth where the fingertips rub the temples.
He exhales a loud sigh while Deadpool keeps mumbling and shouting directly into the sky.
"HEY!!!" He yells to get the other's attention.
Which he gets immediately due Deadpool jolts where he shuts up.
Spider-Man lowered the hands with a low growl.
" NOW YOU SHOULD LISTEN AT ME-..." he says with a rather dominant voice, and starts moving toward the shocked man.

[... Woah-... And now he will make you look rather stupid... Not like that would be anything new...]

Spider-Man stomps toward him where the arm extends with swift movement where he points rudely at him.
"I will NEVER-..." he starts saying and places a hand above the hip while walking.
"- under any circumstances date YOU..."