"Lets go," Tyler said and I got in the car with Carter, he pulled out.

"So, how'd the race go?" He asked.

"I was scared at first but then I got over it," I said.

"Are you gonna start coming?" He asked.

"Sure," I said and smiled, we rode in a comfortable silence till we got to my house.

"Bye Braylon," he said.

"Bye Carter," I said and was about to get out but he grabbed my wrist. I got back in and looked at him, he leaned over and kissed my cheek gently.

"Goodnight Bray," he whispered in my ear, he looked and smiled, I got out and I walked inside as he drove off. I jumped on the counter and my mom was cooking.

"Have fun?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Braylon, get off the counter like that," Nick said sternly.

"You actually know my name," I said and smirked.

"I knew your name, I just call you what describes you the most," He said and smirked, my hand connected with his face. I jumped off and I ran upstairs to my room, I locked the door. "Open the door Braylon!"

"In your dreams," I said and it got quiet, I got changed and I crawled in my bed and I fell asleep.

~*~

Braylon's pov

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and bookbag, I walked downstairs and saw Cody. We walked out to his car and got in, he drove to school and I saw Iris with Jayden.

"Hey Bray," she said and smiled.

"Hey Iris," I said and smiled back.

"So, how was the race last night?" Justice asked.

"Braydon won," Jayden said.

"Let me guess, the twins weren't very happy?" He asked.

"No, they came up to me and Braylon saying I cheated," Braydon said.

"Wait, Braylon was with you?" Justice asked.

"She rode with me in the race, the others left us," he said.

"We didn't know," Carter said.

"But that was pretty much it," he said.

"Braylon, were you scared?" Justice asked.

"At first I was but I got over it," I said.

"After she screamed for me to let her out," Braydon said smiling.

"Iris was over there praying for her not to die," Jayden said.

"I wanted to live for my 18th birthday and I got grossed out after I saw that girl," she said and shivered.

"I mean, there's not a lot of girls that go," Jayden said.

"True," we said and the bell echoed through the school signaling hell has begun. We went to class and sat down.

The day flew by and I walked to my locker and I turned around, someone punched me. I looked up at the boy and I punched them, the hallways were empty. He ran, damn he had a hard ass jaw! I walked out and to the car with Cody, I made sure he couldn't see. He pulled up to the house, I got out and walked inside. My jaw hurt so bad, it was bruised and so was my fist.

"Bray," mom called and I walked downstairs. "In the kitchen."

"Before you freak out, I'm completely innocent," I said and walked in the kitchen, she had no shock, she just shook her head.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I don't know honestly, all I did was turn around," I said. "His hit hurt and so did his jaw." I shook out my hand.

"That boy, Jayden wasn't there?" She asked.

"He was at football practice," I said. "I couldn't tell him, them 3 would've freaked."

"3?" She asked.

"Jayden, Braydon, and Carter," I said. "Tyler doesn't really talk to me."

"I want to meet them some time," she said.

"I'll see," I said. "Don't tell Cody."

"I'm not," she said. "Now, help me cook."

"Ok," I said and started helping her cook spaghetti.

"Hey mom," Frankie said.

"Hey Frankie," mom said and someone knocked on the door.

"I got it," Frankie said and went to the door. "In here." I looked and saw Jayden, I walked to him.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, you dropped your phone," he said.

"Braydon took it, didn't he?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said.

"Idiot," I mumbled and Jayden looked at mom.

"Hey Mrs. Hart," Jayden said.

"Hey Jayden," she said and smiled. "call me Amy."

"Yes ma'am," he said and looked at me.

"Suck up," I mumbled and he smiled.

"Jayden, do you want to join us for dinner?" Mom asked.

"Thanks for the offer but my moms cooking tonight and it's very rare she does," he said and he looked at me. "Bye Braylon."

"Bye Jayden," I said and smiled, he walked out.

"He's a keeper," mom said.

"We don't date," I said.

"Ok, let's eat," Mom said and we ate. I walked to my room and I changed and fell asleep.