By the time we got there, we boarded the Jet at 10 a.m hoping to be in New York, Manhattan at 2/3 p.m.

It was now 11:23 a.m, Gabe looks as though he was going to throw up whilst I was sat at the other side of the Jet cleaning my handgun. Roman was sat opposite me fast asleep, he looked so peaceful. The only movement was the slight rise and fall of his chest, making gentle snuffling noises as he breathed. I had the urge to curl up into the curves of his body...

"You're staring sweetheart."

I whipped my head towards Gabe, feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks, "I was looking at his jacket, I like his jacket."

"You can lie all you want L, I can see right through you." he claimed, "You like watching him sleep because he looks calm and at peace because when you sleep, you're greeted by your demons and your worst memories so watching him makes you feel at peace."

I was speechless, for the first time I didn't know what to say, "Ho..How did you." I stuttered, "You picked that up by watching me watching him sleeping?"

He chuckled, "I was a navy seal L, analysing people was what I was trained to do and let's not forget we've known each other for 5 years."

"5 years with your stupid ass," I laughed "how you feeling anyways?"

"Would feel so much better when we land."

"Not long now princess." I muttered.

A few hours later we landed in New York.

"Freedom!" Gabe shouted whilst bending over to kiss the concrete floor. Roman gave him a look that was the embodiment of 'sometimes I wonder how I'm related to you.'

"Come on boys." I went over to pick up my two duffel bags and made my way to the blue Ferrari  parked across the road. A women stood leaning on the boot of the car, she had wavy bleach blonde almost white hair, olive skin with big brown eyes. Her face lite up with the biggest grin on her face when I approached her. She threw her arms around me and without a second thought I hugged her back.

"I miss you my girl," she mumbled into my red hair.

"Miss you you more."

She pulled away still resting her hands on my shoulders, "I hear we have business to discuss."

"We do, I'll fill you in once we're a the apartment."

She nodded taking my bags and putting them in the boot. She looked at the boy behind me and smiled at Gabe.

"Hey Princess." She laughed.

Gabe rolled his eyes, "Oh come on! It was 2 years ago."

She looked at me and we both burst out laughing. Let me tell you about the time when Gabe passed out after getting hit by a tranquilizer on a mission, we took him back to the hotel and thought it would be funny to dress him up as a princess. He woke up the next day and walked down to the hotel lobby unaware that he was wearing a dress and tiara. We couldn't stop laughing and to this very day I still have princess Gabriele as my home screen. 

The blonde girl looked between Gabe and Roman. She studied Roman then immediately tensed up clenching her jaw.

"CIA." She said through her clenched teeth.

"It's okay, he's here as a friend, CIA aren't involved with this," I said placing a hand on her shoulder. She slowly relaxed under my hand, "he's Gabe's brother." I muttered.

"I found some information on little red so I showed Gabe and here I am trying to help, I'm not a threat." Roman stated.

The blonde girl raised an eyebrow at me cocking her head to the side. Little red?

I waved her off as if to say 'it's stupid, let's not talk about it.'

She turned back to Roman, "Good because if I find out you're here to get information for your shitty intelligence agency, I will cut you dick off and superglue it to your head."

Roman's face went pale before he vigorously nodded his head, "Yes ma'am," he mumbled before offering his hand to her, "Roman Santoro."

She smiled taking Roman's hand and shaking it, "Zara Robinson, but you can call me Robin." She winked.