I fell asleep thinking that I know it is not nothing.

A few hours later I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake Samie up.

I went down to cook breakfast because it is probably the last meal I will be cooking for her.

(Samie's Pov)

I woke up feeling refreshed and not thinking about what had happened last night. I was excited. Today is the day I get to be a student at Hogwarts!

POP

"Mistress Samantha, Master Snape is requesting for you to come down and eat your breakfast."  Said Snippy

"Oh come on you too Snippy. I told you to call me Samie. We are friends right."

Snippy grinned.

"Oh my apologies Mist-Samie. And yes we are friends thank you Samie."

I am always glad to make house elves happy. They are so cute.

I went down stairs and greeted my dad.

"Good morning daddy thanks for um last night." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Good morning and it is no problem at  all."

He kissed my forehead and we ate in comfortable silence.

After I washed the dishes my dad wanted to talk to me so I followed him at the couch.

"Samie I just received a letter from Albus."

"What is it about?" I asked.

"He told me that you are quite a bright young witch and adviced that you move up a level."

"Wait so I'll be in 2nd year?"

"Obviously"

"So does that mean me and D will have the same classes?" I asked excitedly.

"Indeed."

"Yeah I accept!" I shouted.

"Yes I accept." My dad corrected me.

I just rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"But that is not all. You know I have a reputation to uphold."

"Yes I know you will be a mean snarky old dungeon bat. I know I won't take it to heart if you insult me." I teased

He places his hand on his heart and act offended.

"Excuse me young lady I may be mean snarky and even a dungeon bat but I am not old."

I laughed out loud

"To all the mean things I told you, you were offended that i called you old." I asked giggling.

"Oh now you've done it."

I ran around knowing he was going to tickle me. I glanced back seeing he isn't there anymore. Then suddenly someone picked me up and started tickling me.

"Ahh HAHAHAHHAA STOP ITT HAHAHAHA I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE HAHAHAHHAA"

"Tell me I'm the best dad in the whole wizarding world and you will never have a boyfriend."

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA NEVERR HAHAHAHHAHA"

"I can do this all day."

" HAHAHAH OKAY OKAY YOU ARE THE BEST DADDY IN THE WHOLE WIZARDING WORLD HAHAHAHA."

"And ?"

"HAHAHAHAH AND I WILL NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND .......
THIS YEAR HAHAHHAHA."

"Okay go up and change.... wait a minute what did you just say?"