Regret

The next morning
"Hey. Jungkook can you pass me the salt?"

              "Sure. Babe."

"Babe?"

Jimin blushed.

"You two a thing now??" Taehyung asked.

"Y-yeah." Jimin said.

        Jungkook placed his hand over Jimin.

"He's mine now."

"Congratulations!!!" Said Rm, Jin and J-hope.

"Congrats. Jimin." Yoongi said with a smile.

V stayed quiet.

"Let's go Jimin."

Jimin and Jungkook head off to their room not noticing the disappearance of the smiles on one of their band mate.

"Why did you say it out like that??"

               "Cuz I want everyone to know that you're mine." Said Jungkook and kissed Jimin.

They both melt into the kiss not knowing that there was someone caressing his aching heart watching them kiss with tears dropping on his cheek one by one.

Someone's POV

I know I seem like a freak watching my band mates kiss. It hurts so much. I should have known.

Jimin ah. I should have confessed to you earlier. Make you mine that day.

Flashback

"Aren't you finished yet? Let's go!!"

            "Okay okay I'm coming."

"Today's gonna be so much fun!!!!"

            "Come on."

We went to the amusement park. I got so much presents for Jimin. He looked so happy. His smile makes my heart beats a thousand times.

As the last ride, we were going on the 🎡 Ferris wheel.

"I'm scared of heights."

                 "It's okay Jimin. I'm here right beside you."

"Okay.." said Jimin holding my arm and leaning on me.

                Jimin. How do I even describe you? Kind, humble, cute, patient and sexy... I was always a loner whom everyone sees as a cold hearted person. Always scared by many because I'm always quiet. But you were the first one to approach me.  Asking me if I wanted to hang out.
You might not know it but that day I really wanted to be with someone. So badly. I wanted to leave BTS because everyone tells me that I'm too cold ugly and rude. But you came to me. You are the reason I'm in bangtan right now Jimin. You're my favorite voice and my muse. I love you.

             "Jimin ah.  I have to tell you something."
I got no answer so I turned to him.
I looked at Jimin. He was fast asleep. I softly kissed his forehead.

"I love you Jimin."

End of flashback.

"I'm going to reject my feelings for you Jimin. I really hope you're happy. You'll still be my favorite. You are the friend I never had. I love you Jimin."

I went inside me and taehyung's room. But taehyung was nowhere to be found.
I called him. 
But he didn't answer.
Weird.
He'll be fine.