The real confession.

Jimin's POV

I woke up and I was shocked to see Jungkook beside me. He was sleeping. But why was he beside me? Why am I on my bed?!?
Then, I remembered what happened.

But why did he sleep next to me when he knew I was sick.

"Jimin hyung. Are you awake?"

              "Huh! Y-yeah."

He placed his hand on my forehead.

"Good. The fever is gone."

             "J-Jungkook?"

"mm..hyung?"

            "Why are you sleeping next to me? You could get sick."

"It's fine hyung. I have a good immune system."

He smiled and said.

             "But why did you sleep next to me? I thought you didn't liked me."

"It's because... you were pulling me and wouldn't let go."

              "O-oh I'm sorry. You can get off now then."

"No. I like sleeping next to you. You're warm and tiny. Just like someone whom I have a crush on."

               "Oh... you have a crush? Who is it?"

"You."

               "W-What?"

                "Ahaha, stop joking Jungkook ah. Who is it?"

"It's really you. I'm serious Jimin hyung."

                "When? How? Why? You literally pushed me away a month ago."

"I don't know how it happened. It just happened."

               "That's not a good enough reason."

"After that incident, you...kinda treated me differently than before and...I don't know I just- it just bothered me a bit. I just genuinely thought that i wasn't used to the change. But then.. I kissed you at the game, you remember?"

I nodded.

             "You literally fucked up there."

"And you kissed me back and...It just felt so...."

            "So.. what??"

" I liked it. It was different in a good way and I just you know kinda liked you a bit? I guess.
But like at that time I was sure that I was straight you know and that happened and I just started to question myself. Do I really like you or not? Like was it just temporary? But later even though I don't get to see you that much anymore I could still feel the moment. I-I don't know how to explain it. Then eventually I got an answer hyung."

               "And that is?"

"I'm straight."

              "O-oh."

"But I found out that you are the only male that attracted me this way, Jimin hyung. Please, give us a chance."

             "Jungkook. To be honest, I don't really know. It's just going so fast for me. I need time."

I let myself out of his hands and ran to the bathroom.

Jungkook likes me?
Is this really happening?
What if- he's lying?
What if he wants to make fun of me?

But his eyes looked sincere. I don't know anymore. Why do I have to make the hardest decisions? Should I??

I got out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on my bed looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I went towards him.

" Jungkook. I like you. I really do but I just- after that incident. I just don't know anymore. I like you but I can't... I don't trust you enough for this."

             "Then let me prove it to you."

He suddenly got up and kissed me.

Jungkook's POV

He finally got out of the bathroom.
" Jungkook. I like you. I really do but I just- after that incident. I just don't know anymore. I like you but I can't... I don't trust you enough for this."

             "Then let me prove it to you."

I got up and pressed my lips onto his. He seems surprised cause he let out a small gasp.
I always thought his lips looked like pillows but they were a thousand times softer.

He kissed me back. But then he pulled away.

"J-Jungkook."

I placed my finger on his lips.

             "Hyung. I really like you like a lot a lot. And I know that I have to regain your trust but I promise you hyung. I like you and I will never let go. Please just give me a chance."

"I- please don't ignore me again." He whispered. "Don't break my heart.."
I placed his head on my shoulder and wrapped my arms around him patting his back.

"Never."
He pulled back, leaning in and pressing our lips together.

Fuck I never wanna let go of your lips. You don't know how much you made me happy, Jimin hyung.

I sucked his neck and he let out his little moans.

Then he said.
"Kookie. Are we going too fast?"

"Do you wanna stop?"

"No..."

I smirked and kissed him passionately. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance. I pushed my tongue inside him and won the dominance.
Our tongues intertwined like one. It feels so good. We finally let go to catch our breath.

Then I looked at him as I felt something.

"J-Jungkook." I felt my cheeks heating up. I know we both can feel it.

"Jimin.. m-move..please.."

                "A-are you sure? Won't it hurt?"

"Y-yeah..but it's ok I'll take a shower." I smiled at him.

"Do you..mind if I help??" Jimin looked down as he whispered.

I smiled at him and lifted his head up.

"Jimin.. don't do this if you're not comfortable okay? I'll be fine."

               "B-but."

"It's okay, baby. We'll take it slow yeah? Only when you're ready." He kissed me softly as I moved him away and walked to the bathroom. As long as I have him, I'll be fine.

I went into the shower and let the water run over my body. Hopefully, it will go down.

I got out of the shower. I saw Jimin on my bed asleep. I took the blanket and covered him up as I quickly put on my clothes and laid beside him.

"You're finally mine." I kissed his forehead and pulled him into my embrace.

So guys, sorry for the shitty epi but I have to go to school again in a few days and my mom's gonna take away my phone so...I will try to finish this story as much as I can. Please don't be mad if I disappear.

Don't forget to vote and follow. Thank you guys.