Jealousy

"Jungkook! What are you doing out here??"
Yoongi asked.

"I just needed some fresh air. Where did you guys go?" Said Jungkook staring at Jimin.

"Oh. We went to the park and ate ice cream! Well, Jimin did. He even took mine!"
Yoongi hyung said laughing.

Jimin giggled and threw Jungkook a glance and went inside.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Yes? Hyung?"

"Did something happen to Jimin and you? I noticed that he isn't clinging on you like before. Well, all of us did."

"N-nothing happened Yoongi hyung."

"Okay then. Come on let's go inside. It's cold here"

Jungkook nodded and went inside with Yoongi.

"Guys!! I got a call from bang pd nim!! He want us to meet in the studio" RM shouted as soon as Yoongi and Jungkook went inside.

The boys quickly head to the studio. Just to see their Pd smiling ear to ear.

"Boys. Starting from today you guys will not be living in that cramped up dorm anymore. I got you guys a new apartment to live in with four bedrooms, a living room and a good kitchen. Since "Just one day" and "War of hormones" made us quite a bit of money. I decided to rent you guys an apartment. It's not that big and fancy but it's a lot better than living in one room."

The boys squealed in pure bliss and went to hug their pdnim.

"It's fine pdnim!!!! Thank you so much!!!"
they shouted and smiled.

                 "Well then what are you waiting for!! Go pack!!"

The boys ran out of the studio to their dorm and started packing. It's was pure chaos. But instead of noises the place was filled with laughter and excitement. They couldn't wait.

They finished packing after three good hours.
Their pdnim was waiting for them downstairs and of course a big truck also awaits to pick up their belongings, not that they had much but it made it look like a perfect move out.

When the boys got to their apartment, there was a problem. They didn't know who was going to sleep with who in the rooms. They then decided to give RM his very own room since he was the leader and the rest to drew random rooms.
"I got room 2!" Hoseok said.

              "Me too!!" Jin shouted.

"Oh no.."

            "What do you mean oh no hoseok ah?? Hyung is such a fun person to live with!!"

"Except for your lame dad jokes"

            "Says the person who literally laughs at a dog pooping!! Lame dad jokes..my ass!"

"Just go to your rooms." The rest of the boys shouted.

"Fine.."

"I got room 1" Yoongi said.

               "Hyung...don't kill me but I got the same room as you.." Taehyung squirmed.

"Why do I have to stay with a weirdo??? Urgh.. let's go.."

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook for help who just laughed.

"So..that means..we.."

                  "We..got the same room."

"Jungkook if you're not comfortable, I'll switch with taehyung. I don't mind."

                 "Hyung.. don't say it like that. You don't have to. The words I said that day-"