First Kiss

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung ah! Let's go!!"

I glanced at Jimin who came out of his room.

His milky thighs were showing through the tight ripped jeans which made me gulped

"Hello? Taehyung ah!!!"

                        "O-oh yeah.. let's go Jimin ah"

We went to the playground since Jimin wanted to play with kids. I sat on a bench.

"It's morning Jimin ah. I told you no kids are going to be here early in the morning!!"

Jimin looked down and pouted. He stomped his feet cutely and came to sit near me. I couldn't help but smile at his behavior. He hugged my arm and leaned on me.

"Taehyung shii.... I'm boreeeeed."

                       "W-What do you wanna do then"

"I know!! Let's go eat ice cream!!"

                     "It's freezing!! How come you wanna eat ice cream at this temperature?!?"

He pouted again.

"But taehyung shi I really wanna eat ice cream..."

I can't do this anymore. He's too cute. My heart's gonna drop.

                 "D-don't do that face!!!!"

"Why?? Is it ugly?"

No, it's not. You pabo. It's because you're too cute that I might fall for you.

                   "Yes! It's ugly!! Now let's go!!"

" where?!?"

                 "To the ice cream shop. Like duh??"

" yayyyyy. I knew you were the best."

We went to the ice cream shop and Jimin literally ate two whole ice creams!! I'm shocked that his teeth aren't falling out yet.
Then we went back to our apartment.

Author's POV

Jimin and taehyung went back to the apartment and as soon as they got in. They saw all of the other members were waiting for them.

"Why are you all in front of the door??"

                   "Because someone forgot that we were all going to throw a party for the 7 of us tonight for our move out. And decided to go play outside!"said RM.

"Ohhh!! The netflix and chill thingy. I didn't know it was supposed to be a party!! Heheh
Don't blame Jimin. I wanted to hang out with him."