I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/N circle slashes and a bunch of Hit! appear from the group of priest.

Critical Giri Giri Slash!

Y/N puts the Ex-Aid watch back on his driver and runs up the stairs where Asia is. Y/N jumps and slashes at Asia. Y/N lands and puts his Zikan Girade on the ground as the chains break. Y/N catches a very weak Asia.

Y/N: "Asia I'm here. Are you alright?"

Asia: "Y-Y/N..."

Y/N: "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I ran away..."

Asia: "It's ok...you're here now..."

Raynare: "You can have the girl." Issei comes running up the stairs.

Issei: "Screw you! You put her Sacred Gear back where it was!"

Raynare: "Don't be ridiculous. I even had to trick my superiors to move my plans forward. Unfortunately for you, you're all going to become proof of that. But why complain? Both of you will die together with your friend." Raynare summons a spear of light. At the button Kiba is cutting down a priest.

Kiba: "Hyodo! Y/N! They've have the upper hand!" Issei looks down making a fist.

Issei: "She was my first girlfriend..."

Raynare: "Yes. I can tell how unsophisticated you were just watching you. It was worth it to toy with a boy who's never known a girl." Y/N listens to Raynare make fun of Issei and the date he planned.

Y/N: "I've had enough of your shitty attitude." Y/N carefully puts Asia on the ground.

Y/N: "If you can't fight her Issei then I will!" Y/N faces Raynare ready to fight. Back with Rias, Akeno, and Ex-Aid.

Dohanseek: "Changing appearance won't help you."

Ex-Aid: "We'll see about that."

Mittelt: "Are you sure you wanna keep fighting? Your servants have been through the ringer by now. Especially that pervy kid who was ga-ga over Lady Raynare. By now he's been good and-"

Ex-Aid: "That wouldn't happen Y/N is by his side. He's a Kamen Rider he'll help his friends when they need it."

Rias: "Ex-Aid is right if Issei is in trouble Y/N will always be there to help him."

Mittelt: "Ew your love struck complements to your fiancé is disgusting."

Rias: "I only speak the true Y/N is an amazing person. I believe he'll become King."

Y/N: "Watch over Asia, Issei." Issei grabs Asia and jumps off the stage.

Raynare: "Get back here!" Raynare throws her light spear at them. Y/N punches the light spear out of the way. Issei runs towards the stairs leading out with tears in his eyes.

Issei: "She's a far bigger devil than I am isn't she?" Priest's try to attack Issei but Kiba and Koneko block or punch them out of the way.

Kiba: "Hyodo get out of here! Koneko and I will block there way." Y/N punches at Raynare she uses her spear to block his attack. Raynare pushes Y/N back and slashes at him. Y/N backflips out of the way of her attack and rushes back at Raynare.

Kiba: "Get going! We'll handle this!"

Koneko: "Hurry up and run!"

Issei: "But..."

Y/N: "Issei get Asia out of here! Don't worry about us!" Y/N is pushes back by Raynare's attack he grabs his Zikan Girade and slashes at her.

Issei: "Koneko...Kiba...when you get back promise me you'll call me "Issei." Promise me! Y/N why am I always saved by you...Remember we're all friends!" Y/N and Raynare is a weapon clash.