10

"Man its freezin" I say wrapping my arms around myself trying to keep any heat I can. "You're tellin me" Ponyboy says shaking his head spraying me and Johnny with water. "Cut it out Pony we're here" Johnny says walking up the steps to Buck's

"Do you think he'll let us in?" I ask knocking on the door, "he should" Johnny says. "What do y'all want?" Buck says opening the door looking at us like pests. "We need to see Dally" Johnny says coming and standing in front of Buck. "He's busy" Buck says closing the door, "just tell him its Ponyboy and Johnny man he'll come" Johnny says with desperation dripping off of every word.

Buck just looks at Johnny for a second before closing the door fully. "Johnny, Chelsie over here" Ponyboy says pointing to a window.

We look in and see Buck coming back with Dally, while we all scramble to get back over to the door. "What do y'all need?" Dally asks giving me worried glances the whole time. "Johnny killed a soc" Ponyboy says trying to hold back tears in front of Dally.

"What? You know what just come inside" Dally says opening the door for us to come in. "Pony why are you wet? You're gonna catch pneumonia if you stay in those clothes" Dally says.

"And Chels, take my hand and stay close to me I don't want any of these guys seein you like this" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me close to him.

  He starts talking to Pony and Johnny a little but I'm to distracted right now to try and figure out what they're talking about. All I can do is keep my head down and hope no one see's me blushing, frankly I hate that I'm blushing after what he did, but I was warned and didn't listen.

I finally get out of my thoughts when we step into his room to Alec passed out on the bed with cuts and bruises all over his face. "What happened to Alec?" I ask worried that my best friend might be badly hurt. "That little shit went and had it out with Tim Shepherd, got beat kinda bad but Tim has it worse though" Dally says laughing while shaking his head a little looking at his younger brother.

"Anyway here Pony put this on it might be a big because its Buck's but its dry" he says throwing a shirt to Ponyboy then giving Johnny some money and a gun giving him directions to a hideout for us.

"Chelsie here put this on" Dally hands me a sweatshirt that says New York City on it. I gladly put it on thankful that I'm not just in my bra and jeans anymore.

After putting it on I realize that its Dally's and start blushing

After putting it on I realize that its Dally's and start blushing. The sweatshirt goes all the way to my knees and it smells just like him to, cigarettes and his cologne. I look up to see Dally looking at me blushing, once he see's me looking at him he smirks a little looking away still red.

"After I think the coast is clear I'll come and get you guys before that don't even think about pokin your heads out got it?" Dally says, we all nod and make our way to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dally says pulling me back. "With them" I say like its the most obvious thing in the world. "No you're not you're staying here, and I'm not letting you out of my sight" he says pulling me right into his chest.

"Why are you doing this?" I say getting a little annoyed that he won't let me go with them, but I doubt I could catch them now anyways. They left when Dal was talking to me, I guess he told them to go without me.

"Because" is all he says while looking off to the side. "Because why?" I say crossing my arms, "because I said so" he says finally looking at me. "You're making no sense, why won't you let me go? Is it because you don't want anyone else fucking with my feelings?" I say feeling anger rise in me.

  "ITS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU GET HURT!" He screams balling his fists up. But, once he looks at me in the eyes his face softens and sits on the bed careful not to sit on Alec putting his hands in his hair.

I just stare at him in shock. "Wait.. You like me?" I ask confused remembering when he flirted with Cherry. "Yeah you're the first girl that I actually truly have feelings for" he says looking back up to me frowning a little.

 "Yeah you're the first girl that I actually truly have feelings for" he says looking back up to me frowning a little

"Then what was all that you did with Cherry?" I ask confused. "I was scared, I'd never felt this way before so I thought if I flirted with another girl my feelings would go away" he say sighing.

"Well did they go away?" I ask smiling a little. He looks up at me and smiles, one of his true smiles and says " nope and I'm glad they didn't".