2

"What's up BITCHES?" Alec yells opening the door that apparently belongs to one of his friends.

"Really Alec?" I see one of the most gorgeous boys I've ever seen sitting on the couch. "Hey Alec what's up?" I see another boy that has a jean vest and chocolate all over his face standing up from beside the movie star handsome guy.

"Nothen much, have you seen Dal around?" Alec asks the boy with chocolate all over his face. "No me and Soda just got back from work" he says.

"Hey, who are you?" The movie start boy asks. "Oh that's my friend Chelsie, thought I'd introduce her to y'all" Alec says walking over to me.

"Oh well my names Sodapop. Sodapop Curtis" the movie star boys says.

"And I'm Steve" the chocolate boy says putting his hand out for me to shake.

I shake Steve's hand smiling a little, while standing next to Alec awkwardly. I guess Sodapop noticed because he invites me to sit on the couch with him.

"So how did you become friends with Alec, I mean he's not the easiest to become friends with" Sodapop says laughing a little.

"Yeah, we actually hated each other at first" I say laughing a little. "But Alec hates everyone at first though" Sodapop laughs. "Well not everyone" Sodapop says smiling shaking his head. "Really who?" I ask not believing what he said. "Our friend Two-bit, and his now boyfriend I guess you could say." My eyes widen in shock "Alec Gibbon Winston!" I yell looking over at Alec eating a peice of cake with Steve.

"Wh-at" he says with cake in his mouth looking mad. "Since when did you have a boyfriend?" I say crossing my arms. His face doesn't change a bit, but if you look at his eyes close you can see that they have softened. You pick up on little things like that when you've been friends for 3 years.

"Oh yeah" he says going back to his cake with Steve. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask being over dramatic. "You never asked" he said smiling. "Hey, I'm home" I see a big mascular guy walk through the door. "Hey Darry you've seen Dally?" Alec asks again about his brother. I've never seen him, but Alec always talks about him.

"No, and Hi I'm Darry" Darry puts his hand out for me to shake. I shake back smiling a little "I'm Chelsie" I say. "She's my friend, I brought her from school" Alec says going into the kitchen and coming back with a beer. "Do any of y'all know where Ponyboy is at" Darry asks sitting down in a chair. "No me and Steve got done with work and came straight here" Sodapop says. "I saw him at school, but I came here after school" Alec says taking a long swig on his beer.

I never could understand how he could drink beer so easily. To me it tastes so bitter, how could anyone drink that shit? I'm quickly out of my thoughts when I hear the door open again probably introducing more boys.