7

After me and Dallys embarrassing event, we walked around town looking at all the things we would never be able to buy. Though, that didn't stop Dally from trying to steal them and he did, he got me a white handled switch blade and him a black one.

 Though, that didn't stop Dally from trying to steal them and he did, he got me a white handled switch blade and him a black one

"Thanks Dal its real pretty" I say smiling down to the blade in my hand. "Anytime angel" he winks at me while saying it.

"Dally, Chelsie" I look over to see Ponyboy and Johnny walking towards us. "So whatcha want to do Dal?" Johnny asks putting his hands in his pockets looking off to the side. "Nothin legal man, let's get out of here" he says walking off pulling me with him by the waist.

We walked over to where a couple greasers were at that we knew. Me and Dallas talked to one guy in a car about some guy who just got thrown in jail while Pony and Johnny were talking to a few younger greasers in the back.

Before we knew it a fight had broken out between two greasers.

It was getting kinda interesting but the fuzz pulled up so we all booked it out of there to a little empty grass lot where some kids were playing.

"Hey did I say you could play in my grass?" Dally asks giving a mean cold look.

"No" all three of them said at the same time. "Gimme the cards" he barks out at them snatching up the cards.

"You know how to play 52 pickup?" He asks with smirk look on his face. "Yeah" they say shaking their heads looking at each other a little hesitant about the weird question.

"what? Don't get wise. You know I don't like little kids I don't like em" he says shrugging his shoulders throwing all the cards on the ground then looking over to me and winking before screaming at the kids he's gonna kill them chasing them with me, Johnny and Pony following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait aren't we gonna pay?"I ask pointing over the entrance. "No we got hole in the fence over there we sneak through" Johnny says pointing over to where Dally and Pony were standing.

"Oh okay" I say nodding my head walking over to the hole and climbing through. "Here let me help ya angle" Dally says smirking pulling me up and to his side.

Once we all got in we walked over to the seating area and sat down in the second row of seats. It went Ponyboy, Johnny, me then Dally on the end next to me.

"I came here to see a movie and I'm gonna see a movie" a red haired soc said coming and sitting down in front of us with another soc with short brown hair.

I recognized the two girls from school Cherry and Marcia. I hated them especially Cherry she always thought she was better than anyone else. And don't get fooled she may act like she's helping and doing good but she causes more drama bad things than she leads on.

I looked over to see Dally take out a cigarette and light it next to Cherry smirking. It kinda hurt, but its okay I'm pretty sure he's not gonna do anything else.

Oh how wrong I was.

He then puts his feet on the back of Cherry's chair, but ends up falling in the process. Pony laughs while Johnny just looks over to me and gives me a small smile.

"Are you a real red head?" He asks getting up real close to her face making her smile and blush but she acts like she didn't. "Is that your real red hair, like on your eyebrows" he says pointing towards her eyebrow getting even closer to her face in doing so.

It made my heart hurt to see Dally, MY BOYFRIEND flirt with the one and only Cherry. I guess Johnny could tell because he pulled on my sleeve taking me up to the concession stand inside.

"Hey you okay? You looked like you were about to cry" He says giving me a sympathetic look. "Yah I'm fine" I lied. And he knew I did, I'd never been the best at lying and I was okay with that, but I wish I was now.

"Man, I don't know what you girls see in ol' Dal, all he does is use ya" he says shaking his head. "Yah I see that" my voice cracking a little and a tear falling down my cheek.

"I thought it would be different with you, and I feel like it will" he says smiling at me a little. "I doubt it" I say wiping away me tears, "I feel like he really does like you he just doesn't know how to act like he does because he's been so used to screwing people over" Johnny says looking down at the floor sighing.

"In my dreams, you and Alec were right all Dally knows is how to fuck with peoples feelings".