3

"Hey, guys what's happnin" a boy with side burns says with the biggest smile that it just makes me smile automatically. "Hey Two-bit how's it going" Sodapop says smiling over at him. "Hey who's the broad" the guy named Two-bit asks coming over to me smiling. "I'm Chelsie, Alec brought me" I say smiling taking in my best friends boyfriend appearance.

"Wait Alec brought you?" He says raising one eyebrow. "Yeah I'm his friend from school" I say looking around for Alec.

"Well nice to meet you Chelsie My names Keith but my friends call me Two-bit" he says. "So where is Alec anyway?" He asks looking around. "I think he's in the kitchen getting beer or something" Steve says going back to eating chocolate cake. "Someone say my name?" Alec asks coming out of the kitchen with a new beer.

"Yeah I did" Two-bit says smiling walking over to Alec hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Ew no PDA with my best friend" I say laughing. "Yeah and think of what Dallas would do if he saw you kissing on his little brother" Steve says.

"Dallas ain't gonna do nothin" Alec says smiling. "And besides Dallas loves me, I mean who doesn't love me?" Two-bit says flashing his big grin. I just roll my eyes with the rest of the gang.

"Sure Two" Darry says smiling a little. "Well anyone up for playing cards?" Steve asks walking over to the table with Sodapop. "Nah me and Alec are gonna watch Mickey" Two-bit says pulling a debative Alec by the wrist over to the T-V.

"I'll go with you guys then" I say walking over to the table and sitting down. "Okay so do you know how to play?" Soda asks smiling over at me. "Yeah, but I'll just watch for now" I say smiling back at Sodapop. "Well alrighty then" Steve says laying out the cards.

Only a couple minutes into the game a tan boy with black hair comes in out of breath. "Johnny, what's wrong?" Darry asks getting the attention of everyone in the house. "I-it-it's pony he's getting j-jumped" he says shaking real bad. "Where at?" Darry asks standing up with everyone besides Alec who already ran out the door.

"Dow-wn the street, there are about four of em" he says pointing out the door. Once he said that the house was completely empty besides me and the tan boy staring at each other before we both ran out the door running after the gang.