9

After the whole deal with Cherry and Marcia we all started walking towards Johnny's house to drop him off.

"Well that was something" I say wrapping Alex's coat tighter around me. "Sure was" Two-bit says smiling walking off in another direction. "Where you goin Two?" I ask

"Probably gonna go get buzzed since Alec left" he says turning around walking backwards. "Since when did you care who was around when you got buzzed" Ponyboy says rolling his eyes. Two-bit just laughs running off.

"I didn't even realize Alec left" I say looking around. "Yeah he'll do that to ya. Be there one second but gone the next" Ponyboy says looking up at the sky. "Man I hate it when my folks fight, lets go to the lot" Johnny says coming up to us leading the way to the lot.

"So this is the lot" I say looking around never been to the lot before. "Yeah me and Johnny will come here to just get away from everything, but sometimes Johnny will crash here to" Ponyboy says starting a fire.

I lay down next to Johnny not believing the lot is actually this comfortable, though I guess if you're tired enough anything's comfortable because right when my head hit the floor I was out.

"Johnny man, Chelsie wake up" I'm woken up by Ponyboy falling over me and Johnny.

"What's wrong Pony?" Johnny asks standing up. "Darry hit me" Pony cries out looking around

  "I'm sure he didn't mean it" I say knowing that Darry loves Pony to much to really mean it.

  Pony may think Darry hates him but I see love in Darry's eyes when he looks at his brothers he just has a hard time showing it.

"Lets walk to the park maybe I'll cool down enough to go back home" Pony says walking towards the park with me and Johnny at his side.

Right when we get to the park the same blue mustang as earlier pulls around. "Hey look its the same car as before" I say pointing it out. "Come on lets go to the monkey bars" Johnny says climbing up. "You got a cancer stick Johnny?" Pony asks Johnny looking around nervously.

"Are these the guys that tried to pick up our lady's?" Bob says surrounding the front of the monkey bars with the rest of his soc friends. "Hey you're out of your territory now, you better watch it" Johnny says stuttering a bit.

"No pal you better watch it" Randy says. "And your little bitch there to" some random soc with blond hair says eyeing me making me feel even more uncomfortable than I was before.

We all get down from the monkey bars slowly. "Listen Chelsie if they try anything run straight to my house and get Darry" Ponyboy whispers to me.

"You know what a greaser is?" Bob ask smiling, "white trash with long greasy hair" Bob says throwing some of his alcohol onto pony laughing a little.

"Well you know what a soc is" Pony says, "white trash with mustang and Madras" Ponyboy says spitting on Bob. "Get them!" Bob screams running towards Ponyboy. I do as Pony told me to and run straight towards their house but I'm tackled to the ground before I could even make it out of the park.

"You're not going anywhere girly" the blonde headed soc hissed out holding me to the ground. "Dally! Alec!" I don't know why I called Dallys name, but at the moment I didn't care who came as long as they get this asshole off of me.

"Oh shit, lets get out of here" they all start running, right before they were gonna take my bra off. I look around for my shirt to see it was shredded and Alec's coat was no where to be seen. But, that's when I see a body laying motionless in a pool of blood on the ground.

"What happened?" I ask seeing that it was Bob. "I killed him, he was gonna kill Pony I had to" Johnny says shivering wiping his switchblade in the grass looking around nervously.

"Well where's Ponyboy?" I ask looking around spotting him throwing up by the marry go round. "You really did kill him huh Johnny" I say finally realizing the realness of everything.

"What are we gonna do?" Ponyboy asks walking towards us. "Dallas he'll help us" Johnny says standing up slipping his blade back in his pocket.

We all start walking towards Buck's, not thinking that I'd be seeing Dally sooner then I wanted to.