7: ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ

Start from the beginning

After getting ready, I leave my room and knock on the guest room door.

"Liam, are you ready? It's almost time to go!"

"I'll be out in 5 minutes! Go eat!" Rolling my eyes at his muffled response I go down to the kitchen to find something quick.

The day that I called Liam over to surprise Daria, he spent the night with the intention of flying back to New Jersey the next day.

That never happened.

He put it off, and put it off again... and put it off again. Two weeks later and he's still here.

I love that my best friend is here with me everyday, but I constantly scold him because of the work that he's missing. He's essentially, put off the construction to be here with me. He hasn't said it out loud, but I know that he's worried about us and wants to watch over us. Us being Daria, me, and my little bean.

No matter how much I assure him that we're all fine, he doesn't budge.

The rebuilding of his apartments mean so much to him, so I'm going to seriously talk to him later and demand that he go back home.

In the kitchen I grab a banana and a mini bottle of orange juice, since I'm not that hungry. I wouldn't eat at all, but Liam would probably pitch a fit.

As I'm finishing up the banana, Liam finally comes downstairs. I throw away the peel and walk to the door. "You ready?"

He puts on his shades as I open the door. "Yeah, let's go."

We take our own cars because Liam's meeting up with a potential manager for the apartment complex after the appointment. He didn't tell me until last night, and it's pretty weird since I didn't know he was even looking for a manager. I guess he is still doing his job, but it's not hands on.

The car that I was renting is gone, and I decided to buy a permanent car.

I fell in love with this car, and I could picture driving my child around in it

I fell in love with this car, and I could picture driving my child around in it. As soon as I saw the car, I knew that it was my car.

Speaking of cars, even though that day was rough for her, Daria is completely in love with her new car. She now drives herself to and from school and I can tell that she loves the freedom.