Pineapple

Sirius awoke with the sensation of Remus getting out of bed. "Moony," he whined, "Get your gorgeous bum back in bed, my love."

Remus's tone was low, "Go back to sleep, Siri." He kissed Sirius's forehead. "I'll be back in time for our appointment at the Ministry."

More alert now, Sirius sat up. "What are you on about being back in time?"

"I've got work today," Remus replied.

Sirius stared at him. "You're shitting me, Moons. You've got to be shitting me."

"I do?" Remus looked confused.

"You do!" Sirius replied. "Don't you think rather than trampling about the countryside with the Tonks's child that we ought to be spending our wedding morning together?!"

Remus chuckled, "Oh Padfoot, honestly! How do you think bills are paid about this place? Or did you think magical money fairies flutter in to do it?"

Sirius shrugged. "I dunno but who gives a fairy fart today, huh? It's our day... we - we ought at least be together, even if we're not having a grand celebration..."

Remus frowned and sighed, he went over and kissed Sirius's forehead. They could hear James moving about outside the bedroom door, preparing to leave. "I will see you before it is time to go to the Ministry," Remus promised, and before Sirius could protest or he could feel too much guilt to leave, he hurried out the door, grabbing his prepacked rucksack at the very last moment.

James was in the kitchen, arranging things on the table carefully. Peter sat, watching him, grinning as James worked at it. He looked up when Remus came down the hall. "How'd he take it?" James whispered.

"Oh he's rather angry with me, I'm sure of it, but he'll be alright once he finds this." Remus smiled at James's handiwork.

"C'mon let's go before he comes out and tries to stop you and spoils everything."

They hurried out the front door and down the rickety steps and out onto the street. They nodded to the man who rented the restaurant space below their apartment as he set up a signboard with his daily specials written upon it, and he glared at them (he thought they were too noisy to be good neighbors). Together, the three of them hurried down the street, headed to a small cafe at the corner.

Regulus was sitting on the curb outside the cafe, watching traffic go past as all of London came awake. He looked up and saw the three Marauders and leaped to his feet, grabbing onto the handle of a very fine suitcase, embossed with the Black family crest and his name. "I was going to wait inside," he explained as they approached, "I don't have any muggle money, though, and I didn't think I ought to go in without buying anything..."

"It's alright!" James replied, "We aren't staying here."

"We aren't?"

"No, of course not! Would we have made you pack if we were celebrating at a cafe?"

"I suppose not," Regulus ceded. "So... where are we going then?"

James smiled as Peter and Remus snuck down the narrow alley behind the cafe. "You've done side along apparition before, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"C'mon," James winked and waved for Regulus to follow as he followed after Peter and Remus.

Just as James had predicted, Sirius didn't immediately get out of bed. Instead, he curled back up and went back to sleep, feeling quite sorry for himself. It was nearly noon before he got up, groaning and dragging himself from the bed.