Chapter 36

Dumbeldore stumbled backwards as he looked down upon Hope, as he slowly kneeled down besides her. 

Her eyes not even glancing at Dumbeldore, in fact she wasn't particularly looking at anything in the room, as small pools of tears gathered up in the corner of her eyes. Although her skin was rather pale, she had turned a ghostly  white. 

Her lips had suddenly parted as s hellish like screaming escaped her lips. It echoed the room like a second voice. Her screams traveling off into the corridors.

"Hope! Hope!" Dumbeldore cired out, although his voice was drowned from the ocean of screams. It had made him want to suddenly bring his hands up to his ears. 

Her cry's of screams blocked out the rushing noise of foot steps, as Dumbeldore was meet with a rather confused and rather annoyed Umbridge, who stood next to her was Snape. His face rather concerned than usual although it was hiden with the disgusted look on his face.  

Despite her best efforts, Umbridges shouts and orders to stop was mere nothing compared to the screaming. Where about Snape, he was no longer standing next to the pink hair ball of Umbridge. As he roughly pulled open draws, as bottles of potions clashed together, as they where quickly close as quickly as they where opened. Despite this, his face remained cool, not even changing when he pulled out a small black potion bottle. He took his place next to Dumbeldore, his hands carefully twisting open the lid. Just above her lips he held the bottle, as ever so slightly he titled the bottle. A drop, just a single drop, fell into her mouth and down her throat. 

Suddenly her screaming had stopped, he lips became one again and her eyes fell shut. Although it might had stopped it left a hellish ringing their ears. 

"I demand to know what's going on here!" Umbridge ordered, her hands tightly made up into fists and she stood rather tall considering how small she really was. 

"I had invited Miss Potter back here, to talk about her coming back." Dumbeldore sated with such confidence. 

"Well where has she been the past few months," Her volume never raised, yet her tone spoke it all. 

Snape glanced at Dumbeldore, yet he remained confident. "She's been staying with her aunt, she is rather unwell to come back to Hogwarts." He sated. "Voldemort has gotten to her head, using dark magic-" 

"What a load of rubbish, he who must not be named is not back! What ever is going on she is making up and telling lies." This was one of the rare occasions she raised her voice. 

"The evidence is not lying." Dumbeldore sated. 

"What evidence, the only evidence is lies. I demand she is back at Hogwarts immediately." Umbridge demanded. 

"Please you only need to speak to Madam Pomfrey to find out she is not lying." Dumbeldore uttered, looking for some sighn If sympathy in her. 

Umbridges jaw clenched, "That is not needed. I demand she is back impedimently as she wakes." 

"She is not well, she needs to go back home." Dumbeldore firmly sated. "Weather She is telling lies or not, she is unwell. She is has her rights to go home, no matter what you say." 

"Dumbeldore is right, it's the law." Snape sated, who seemed to get a great amount of pleasure out of those words. 

Umbridge gave a rather unusual chuckle, "She will be back I ensured you." Before she turned on her heal, her head held rather high. 

Dumbeldore let out a breath he had been holding in, as he looked down at Hopes unconscious body. "Let's get her to Madam Pomfrey Dumbeldore sated." 

**

"Harry! Harry." His voice echoed in the corridor along with rusher footsteps. It was Nevil, his face pink, as he horrifically gasped for air.  

"Is everything alright Neville?" Hermione asked, seing the state of him. 

After a moment to catch his breath he opened his mouth, "Nigel said he saw Hope in the hospital wing." 

"What?" Ron uttered, his ginger eyebrows narrowed in confusion. "But she's not ment to come back until she's better." 

"What a load of shit." Harry cursed, "there's no way she is back. They are just trying to spread lies for attention," he grumbled, as his grip around his bag tightened.  

"That's what I thought, but I went to go look for myself and the hospital wing is shut." Neville sated. 

The three of them glance upon each other. "Well something serious must of happened." Hermione sated, "I don't think they have ever closed the hospital wing before " 

"Well It's not even like we know what is actually going on with Hope." Harry grumbled. 

"Look Neville all what we know is that she has went a bit coo coo in the brain." Ron explained. "So it's a mystery to all of us." 

Neville's eyebrows furrowed, the same expression he usually had when trying to do difficult magic. "But what's making her go that way?" 

"We don't know!" Harry snarled throwing his arms into the air, before he stomped away. 

"Sorry about him Neville, life hasn't been easy on him for the past couple of months. Even if we did know something about Hope, it is a rather private matter." Hermione explained with a soft smile, gently patting him on the shoulder. 

"You can't blame us for being curious, no one has seen her for months." Neville sated, "we are just worried about her that's all." Before he turned his back on them slowly and walking away from them. 

The following morning had only brought more wispers about Hope. Causing many people to go up to the trio, much to there annoyance. 

"Is Hope coming back?" They would ask, before being answered with three words, "we don't know." 

The constant wispers became quite popular towards the end of the day. It had became a new sort of game, 'find out what happened to Hope.' 

The most common theory was along the lines of, "She is dead. Her dead body is in the hospital wing." 

Although Malfoy was seen as the king of the game. "I bet she went mad from crying so much over her dead boyfriend." Was his most favourite. "It was probably spending time with the Weasleys that made her go mad." This was his favourite to say rather loudly near the trio. 

The wispers had gone on for a good few days now, some people had gotten close but there where things that just didn't add up for them. 

==

Sorry for updating late