Chapter 21

Hopes body flopped in Harry's arms. "Harry, you're going to need to lay her down." Hermione ordered, biting anxiously on the corner of her lip. Harry wasted no time, laying her down on the cold dungeons floor. Seeing her chest slowly raise and fall made Harry let out a deep breath. "What now Hermione!?" He snapped. "Oh gosh, I don't know. Someone get madam pomfrey!" She cried out, kneeling by Hopes side. Clutching tightly onto her sleeve of her robe. As Ron stepped out of the class room, hurrying out of the dungeon.

The whole class stood in a circle around her like flys to dead meat. Malfoy didn't even try to hold back his snigger and laughter. The class hadn't notice Snape slip away form the crowed and away into his own cupboard behind his desk, taking out a small flask full of a slivers type liquid. Grasping it tightly in his hands. Before once again merging his way through the crowd, "everyone get out and go wait outside of the class room. Now." He spoke. All of the Gryffindors had left as quickly as they could, eager to get out of the class. While the Slytherins were a bit reluctant. As they were enjoying the sight of her unconscious body, especially Malfoy. Who thought it was merely amusing. 

Once the Slytherins had left the classroom, it left only Harry, Hermione and Snape in the classroom all stood around Hopes unconscious body. "Potter you need to take this potion and slowly pour it all into her mouth." Snape uttered, holding out the potion for Harry to take. 

Harry stared at the potion for a moment, could he trust Snape, after years of being horrible to them. Why could he trust him now, as he enjoyed any sort of misery and pain to the Potters. But the little voice in the back of his mind was reminding him of the time when Snape had stopped him from falling off the broomstick in his first year, or the time when he had protected them from Lupins werewolf.  Standing infront of them when Lupin was about to attack them, taking the hit him self. 

"Harry!" Hermione shirked, "take the bottle." 

Harry glanced up at Snape, before snatching the bottle out of his hand. Using the plan of his hand to lift up Hopes head dripping the sliver liquid down her throat. "How long until it works?" Harry asked. 

"Not long," Snape uttered, who didn't seem concerned or at ease with the situation at hand.

"Where is she?!" Harry and Hermione looked up to the door, there was Madam Pomfrey. Her hand over her heart, "oh dear. Well at least you did the right thing." She remarked, kneeling next to Harry. 

Hermione let out a loud sigh, as Hopes eyes fluttered open, about to sit up when Madam Pomfrey pushed her back down, her head landing in Harry's lap. She seemed shook, glancing up at Harry. "What happened?" She cired out. 

"You fainted," he explained. 

"Do you still feel faint or sick?" Madam Pomfrey asked placing the back of her palm on her forehead. "Kind of." She muttered, closing her eyes tightly for a second collecting her thoughts. "Well it's best you stay here for now then." She spoke glancing at Snape for a second before foucing back on Hope. 

Hope had sharply whined as the bell rang for the next lesson, her hands immediately reaching up to tightly clasp her ears. "It's alright Miss Potter it was only the Bell." She sated, "Miss Granger and Snape there is no requirement for you two being here. Miss Granger you have a lesson to go to. Potter you best stay here." 

Snape was hesitant for a second before his face turned cold once again, heading out of the classroom not looking back. Hermione opened her mouth before quickly closing it, not about to argue with a teacher. Glancing at Hope one last time as she stepped out of the coldness of the dungeons. 

"Miss Potter, this might be hard for you but can you recall why you might of fainted?" 

Hope felt her skin turn cold, searching for the right words to say. "Well...I didn't eat breakfast this morning." She uttered, "I had felt kinda sick because of it." The lie rolled off the tip of her tongue.

"That explains a lot." She said, "now do you think you can sit up?" 

"I don't know." She stuttered, "I can try." Laying her palms flat against the cobblestone floor, slowly pushing herself upwards. Leaning her back against the wall. "Alright we are going to get you to stand up now, grab a hold or lean onto us if you need to." 

Harry and Madam Pomfrey took their place at her side, as Hope tightly grabbed ahold of Harry's arm. They raised her off the ground. "How dose it feel?"

"Fine." She said, getting used to it now. 

Madam Pomfrey and Harry both helped her to the hospital wing. Where Hope was sat down on a bed, her legs swinging in and out of underneath the bed. "I think just for you're safety you should stay in here for the rest of the day. Your body is weak from just fainting, we don't want to make things any worse," She said examining a small bottle with a old torn away paper around it. "Mr Potter you now may go after I write you a letter to your teacher. And for you miss Potter I need you to take this potion, it will help calm your nerves." She uttered pouring the liquid into a glass, handing it to Hope. 

It was like weight had been lifted of her shoulders, her jaw no longer clenched. She could feel her eyes softened. Everything around her seemed to funny. As a chuckled exscaped her lips as she looked at Harry. It was a odd feeling, as if she was high. 

Harry had looked at Madam Pomfrey strange, he hadn't heard Hope giggle or smile for months. And now their wasn't even anything funny to laugh at. "Oh don't worry about her, it's the potion. It makes them go like that." She explained as she scribbled down on a pice of paper a note for Harry. "Although when they are like this though they need to keept a eye on." She held out the letters for Harry as he took it.