Chapter 29

The sun setting and rising seemed to be the only normal thing happening in the household, as the days to Christmas only shortened as they where know in the Christmas holidays. 

Everyone was banned from Hopes room apart from Sirus, much to Fred and Gorge dislike, as they believe Hopes cure was a good prank. That was heavily disapproved by Sirus, who nearly cursed them both. Although Fred and George where not alone, Ginny too believed Hope wasn't as bad as what was being said.   

"But mum, Hopes just sad and upset theirs no magic behind it." Ginny commented, as she helped with the washing up the muggle way. As she was underaged, and could not use her wand outside of Hogwarts. 

"I know, I think we could pull a good old prank on someone and she'd be laughing her head off, and forget why she's crying in the first place." Fred explained, waving his wand around in the air to put freshly dryed plates away into cupboards. 

"No! That is the last thing you shall ever do." Mrs Weasley threatened. "Look you three, it's dark magic that none of you understand." 

"She's our friend, we want to help." Ginny sated. 

Mrs Weasley had placed her wand down, darkly glaring at them all. "Trust me if that would of helped we'd all be in that room! For bleeding stake Harry, her own brother, isn't allowed in the room. I've had enough of you three thinking you know better than us grown ups." 

The three of them had piped down, only muttering the words, "Thank you," when needed. It hadn't particularly changed their mind, they just didn't  like to see their mother angry. 

Ron was the only person who didn't speak, he had seen what the curse had did to her, that day in the hospital wing where she had just fainted, it certainly wasn't normal about it. His silence had went unnoticed, for a while. Although Fred and Gergoe had picked it up his silence, how he wasn't interested. Because he already knew the answer.

Once all of the plates, cups and pans where; cleaned, scrubed, dried and neatly put in a cupboard. Mrs Weasley let them go, but no without a warning. "Fred, George, and Ginny. I want you to listen to me. You stay away from her room! This is stuff is something no one can mess with." Mrs Weasley threatend, her eyes darkly narrowed as they scanned over her children, before letting them go. 

Ron had headed straight up stairs, avoiding Fred, George and Ginny.  He found Harry and Hermione in his shared room with Harry. Throwing him self down onto the bed, "Fred, George ans Ginny are very interested about Hope." He simply sated. "Mums tired to warn them but they're not listening." 

"Well they can keep their noses out of it, im not even allowed near her. Why do they think that they are." Harry snapped. 

"Yeah but they don't know what's actually going on, they haven't seen her. Perhaps it's better if they do know incase they do anything stupid." Hermione explained, before she got cut off by a gentle knock at the door. "Come in." She called out. 

To no surprise to Ron, there at the door frame was Fred, George and Ginny. "Look you can't balme us for being curious, we care about Hope. We only want to know what's going on." Ginny explained, her arms folded. 

"If you truly care about her you would leave her alone." Harry snapped, now getting to his feet. His dark eyebrows narrowed. "I only know a little bit more than all of you!" 

"What the bleeding heck is going on?" Behind Fred and George stood Sirus, his jaw titghtly clenching. 

Everyone had held their lips together, well everyone apart from Fred. Who ignored Gorge pulling on his sleeve trying to get him to stop. "We want to know what's going on with Hope." He simply sated. 

Sirus voice was low but threatening, "All of you listen to me, you all need to keep out of this." He gave them all a glare, especially Fred and George. "The only thing you need to know is that she isn't well, and if you want to help her keept your noses out of her business." With one final glare Sirus was gone. 

All of them stayed silent for a moment, before Fred slowly shut the door behind him with his foot. "Well that was helpful." He groaned. "Look just tell us what you know and we will let you be." 

Throwing her arms up in the air, Hermione sighed, "if you really want to know let me tell you." She huffed, not trusting them to not do something stupid. "Hope has a dark magic memory curse." 

"A what?" Ginny repeated. 

"A dark magic memory curse." Hermione repeated. 

"Yes we heard you the first time. But what is it?" Fred scoffed, getting impatient. 

"Well none of us know what it is." Hermione explained. "Harry's the only one who's seen her awake." 

They adverted their gaze to Harry almost intimidatingly, wanting him to cough up the answers. He grumbled, "she's basically gone loopy." Harry tired to explain, but found it hard to find the right words. "But not Luna loopy... It's more like she's scared..." 

"Scared of what?" Ginny asked. "You don't think you know who. You know after he's risen." 

"I don't know. It seems to of happened to late to be because of that. I would of thought it would of happened a lot closer to the time." Harry sated, as he had never really giving it a second thought. 

"Did she see the snake Harry?" Ron quietly asked, just like the rest of the family had been avoiding the subject. 

"I asked her if she did, and then... It was like she was having a fit of some sort, mixed in with a panic attack." Harry uttered, trying to recall the memory. "She had seemed almost frightened when I had asked her."

Hermione through her arms up in the air once more, "none of this makes sense. Voldemort is connected to you Harry, you can speak to snakes Hope can't, your scar burns and hurts Hope doesn't. Something isn't right, a curse can't hit to people at once. So why Is Hope like this." 

"Then how did Hope get her scar then?" Ron asked sitting up on his bed. 

"Harry scar it's more magical like, Hope it's just an general slash across the cheek. It's never made sense." Hermione uttered.

"Great something else we don't know." Harry groaned.