Chapter 8

Hope had suddenly woke to voices.

Her eyes glanced at the empty space where Harry was meant to be sleeping.

Small rays of light shone through out from the landing as the door was slightly creaked open.

The voices seemed to be coming from the direction from downstairs. It was chatter like, a bit too friendly for the Dursley's.

Hope got up, snatching her wand, drawing closer to downstairs. Stoping on the middle step while leaning forward and sticking her ear out.

"Harry if she's any longer then we will have to wake her up." Came a female voice.

"I know, but she's grumpy when you wake her up," Harry sated.
"we must get going, have you got all of her stuff?"

"I believe so,"

Hope deemed it was safe to go down, as Harry didn't sound like he was in any sort of danger.
Arriving in the living room, she scanned across everyone, only familiar with Harry and Professor Moody.

"Ah there the bugger is," came Moodys voice, getting up from his seat. "We can get going now."

"What's happening?" Hope asked, narrowing her eyebrows a puzzled look on her face.

"This is all of your stuff right here isn't it?" He said eyeing a my trunk and a few bits and bobs that sat next to his feet.

"Yes, why? What's going on?" She answered.

"We're talking you two away from this place," He explained, "We will tell you everything when you get there all, we've already wasted enough time already, we need to get going."

Hope nodded, looking at Harry before quickly having to turn away. Feeling a pit of anger burning up in her stomach.